SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Most-wanted criminal posts pix on Instagram, gets himself arrested
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Most-wanted criminal posts pix on Instagram, gets himself arrested Login/Join 
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted
Most wanted criminal posts pix on Instagram, gets himself arrested

quote:
A Texas outlaw on the Lone Star State's 10 most-wanted list was arrested Tuesday in Los Angeles after he posted a video to Instagram of himself showing off his arsenal of weapons.

Christopher Ricardo Gonzalez, 18, was arrested after Dallas authorities tracked his location to a Los Angeles suburb, where he was taken into custody around 2am with the assistance of a police dog. Texas officials supplied Los Angeles police with the fugitive's GPS coordinates following his Instagram post.

The fugitive, aka Little Chris, is connected to the Bloods and is wanted on suspicion of murder, robbery, and a string of home invasions, the authorities said.

Gonzalez was tracked down to a rented Chevrolet SUV in Woodland Hills, where he and another man fled in the vehicle when police arrived. They smashed into a telephone pole and fled the vehicle and were arrested shortly thereafter when a police dog tracked them down.

Gonzalez remained Tuesday in a Los Angeles jail awaiting extradition to Texas.

Posts: 18381 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've heard cops say "We don't catch the smart ones...".

I suppose it's true.

-------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
Considering LA is a sanctuary city I wouldn't be surprised it they refused to extradite him.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1903 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
I said it in another thread.

Social media is the biggest gift to law enforcement in recent times.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15862 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
his arsenal of weapons.

quote:
Originally posted by fiasconva:
Considering LA is a sanctuary city I wouldn't be surprised it they refused to extradite him.

Fine. We here in Texas will take the guns, and LA can keep the criminal.
Wink

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rsd1220
posted Hide Post
Yup. This POS is definitely safer in Commiefornia. If this garbage is an illegal, he'll never make it back to TX. The CA assholes have taken it upon themselves to shield all illegals, even the violent ones.

__Phase plasma rifle in the 40-watt range__

Posts: 1113 | Location: Pangea | Registered: June 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post