SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Show support for pro-life and the First Amendment by purchasing an Our Lady of the Rosary cap
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Show support for pro-life and the First Amendment by purchasing an Our Lady of the Rosary cap Login/Join 
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
I have taken students to the smithsonian. We made them all where t-shirts. Having them all where the same hat is a great move.

There is a reason a Beagle was bred to have a white tip on the tail.

Order placed for a glorious 1st A beenie Smile

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3588 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
He was “yelling” as he “approached the students and had a big grin on his face and was rubbing his hands together as he said, ‘Y’all are about to make my day. . . . You’ve been told multiple times to take your hats off, and you have not taken them off. You need to take them off or leave.’”

If DC's assault statute is like most others, this is right on the cusp of misdemeanor assault by the aggressive security guard. Because its DC, he was likely unarmed, but to have a security guard in a position of authority yelling at several minors like that while making threatening verbal overtones likely caused them to fear immediate harm and to be frightened for their safety. If he were armed, that would seal the deal in my eyes. If I were a victim or the parent of a victim, I'd push a complaint and sworn affidavit straight to the local prosecutor and demand criminal charges be filed. The affidavit may be ignored by the prosecutor, but it'd be worth the effort. It's past time to send the message that the Bill of Rights applies to all US citizens equally, even conservatives.

I'm making a donation directly to Sekulow and the ACLJ for this civil case. I can't write the check fast enough.

We are a finger snap away from being 1930s Germany. The similarities are everywhere.

If those had been rainbow beanies, the security guards would've greeted them with thunderous applause and not said a word.

Just saw this as I was making my donation. Looks like the National Archives took a ride on the discrimination train, too, and also have a lawsuit headed their way.

https://aclj.org/pro-life/wher...-kids-lawsuit-coming

"The federal institution that houses the sacrosanct pages of the Constitution was violating the Constitution, unlawfully targeting Christian and pro-life messages to be covered up and silenced." ~Jordan Sekulow (ACLJ)

Posts: 1091 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^TRUTH Right There...All of it, and VERY Well said!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8865 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
I am thoroughly disgusted at the Smithsonian for not firing the people responsible, and clearly declaring their support for religious freedom and the First Amendment.
I bought a knit cap, and donated to ACLJ (again).

We were involved with ACLJ when the Tea Party Maui sued the IRS during the Lois Lerner TP suppression shouldabeena scandal. Good folks, important work.

Posts: 18044 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Looks like the hats are a hit. The site now warns of stock issues and delays. I hope this is a huge money maker for them.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9153 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
The Pom Beanie is now unavailable/sold out. The Knit Cap can still be ordered... Wink

https://olrbeanie.itemorder.co...op/product/30068948/

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8865 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Forget about these little assholes being fired. They won't even be disciplined. Mad

Smithsonian Secretary Lonnie Bunch said that the guards were acting out of a mistake, and not deliberate violation, and would not be subject to disciplinary action.

quote:
When asked whether disciplinary action would be taken, Bunch responded, "The instruction to visitors to remove their pro-life hats was a mistake – a misinterpretation of what was permissible. It was not a willful violation."
Lying sons o' bitches. Mad Those security guards were openly gleeful at kicking out this group. They were rubbing their hands together and telling the group how they were going to enjoy removing them.

Liars. I hope that museum is flooded with people wearing pro-life garb.

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived today!!!

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25408 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Vatican has some cracker jack attorneys. They may just not want to get involved. You really do not need the Vatican, there are plenty of high powered Catholic attorneys.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The Vatican? You mean the place ruled by this freakin' traitor?

The one in the middle, I mean Roll Eyes

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Nah. Not him. He just says silly things. Last real Pope was Pope John 23rd. He made a real difference in the world and how the Church was run.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post