SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Choir practice ... ( LEO )
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Choir practice ... ( LEO ) Login/Join 
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 357fuzz:

Wow. Now that is what I call a Rat Squad. Bunch of Blue Falcons!!

It was literally one full time IA guy and a Sgt who did part time IA stuff-he was the front desk Sgt who ran the ladies who ran the office. All it took was a complaint and someone higher up who didn’t like you because you did something five, ten, fifteen years ago that hurt their feelings and that guy would hound you till the edge of the earth.

I caught an IA because someone was spreading gossip about roll call…they were looking for volunteers to work the “turkey bowl” (imagine all the gangs in town playing football on thanksgiving against each other-and you had to police that) and I had said F that I’m senior and I ain’t doing it…

Day of turkey bowl and the IA Captain rolls up to me(on his day off) while I’m working the turkeybowl to hand me a letter about my complaint….while I’m working the turkey bowl….ITurned on my in car camera and read the letter aloud, then laughed and laughed…told him I wasn’t going to bother to write a response, and said you can see my in car camera video as my rebuttal.

Just stupid stuff continually from the day that we got in car cameras, then it was MDTs and messenging back and forth, then add on body cams…

There’s no winning when you work with a bunch of blue falcons who were bullied in school and became cops to take it out on someone else.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11286 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post