SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Cars: Lowrider culture spreads
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cars: Lowrider culture spreads Login/Join 
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
I was watching one of those car shows on Velocity, where they build some lowrider cars down in Texas. I’m not into lowriders but enjoy the show. Their saying - if the sparks don’t fly, then you’re too high Smile

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10491 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Obviously not a golfer
Picture of g8rforester
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
I've been wanting to do something like this:

With one of these:

Eek Eek Eek

I'm in LOOOOOOVVVEEEEEE!!!!!

Posts: 2438 | Location: Winter Garden, FL | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:

My issue is that I do not want to butcher a car that is in great original condition, but there doesn't seem to be a middle ground. They are either basket cases or pristine.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15719 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:

My issue is that I do not want to butcher a car that is in great original condition, but there doesn't seem to be a middle ground. They are either basket cases or pristine.

An old Army buddy had two of those at one point. One that can and one for parts. He had the sedan, not the stretch. What a party mobile!

Posts: 7073 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SgtGold:
An old Army buddy had two of those at one point. One that can and one for parts. He had the sedan, not the stretch. What a party mobile!

And.....a picture to prove it:

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post