SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thug-in-the-Box employee to customer: Here is some lead with your curly fries.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thug-in-the-Box employee to customer: Here is some lead with your curly fries. Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
Do not, I repeat, do not order curly fries at Jack-in-the-Box in Houston. Eek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA-7ehdZquw

https://www.fox26houston.com/n...ily-over-curly-fries

Q

Posts: 26489 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Why do I feel like if I just started popping caps off at everybody who happen to piss me off I wouldn’t get 2 years of PROBATION.

The world and its peoples be a crazy place. Sigh.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7697 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
They fuck at the drive thru, okay!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12658 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
They fuck at the drive thru, okay!

It’s 11:35pm where I am, so you just squeaked in but……you win the internet today. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7697 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
Two years of probation would not even be appropriate for merely brandishing a firearm in such circumstances. It's totally insane for actually shooting at a man (and his family) who posed no physical threat to her whatsoever.

Posts: 7322 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
So much for 'satisfy the customer'.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38004 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
I do partially agree with Democrats on gun control. Democrats should not be allowed to own guns.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FiveFiveSixFan:
Two years of probation would not even be appropriate for merely brandishing a firearm in such circumstances. It's totally insane for actually shooting at a man (and his family) who posed no physical threat to her whatsoever.
It's Harris County (aka the county that contains Houston), and of course they have a Soros funded woke DA (Kim Ogg). Sadly, if it hadn't been on the news the shitstain probably would've gotten less.

Other than the Astros, the only thing worth watching on the Houston news is when the President of HPD's union bad mouths Kim Ogg.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23316 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
Damn..give the man some curly fries already! lol

Posts: 1782 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
A couple of years ago, there was a youtuber named Tommy Sotomayor. He is Black, so he was licensed to talk truthfully about the extreme cultural problems with Blacks in America. More than once, he discussed the rampant amount of INCEST within the community, providing proof and instances all over the nation.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10713 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
At least he didn’t get fries that were spat upon.

Posts: 11016 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
His first mistake was going to Jack in the Box.

Posts: 26942 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
lawsuit here:

file:///C:/Users/15402/Documents/ramos-v-jack-in-the-boxpetition.pdf

2 short snips:

A reasonable person would not expect to use the drive thru of a restaurant and get
assaulted, cursed at, and shot with a weapon. A reasonable person would have expected to pull up
through the drive thru of a restaurant, order his/her food and leave.

Under Rule 47 of the Texas Rules of Civil Procedure, plaintiffs disclose that
their prayer seeks monetary judgment relief over $250,000.00 but not more than
$1,000,000.00;

Posts: 19605 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
JACK IN THE BOX WORKER DEFENDS HERSELF AFTER BEING SUED, ACCUSED OF SHOOTING AT CUSTOMERS

“"A full investigation of the facts by us led the District Attorney's Office to realize the shortcomings in their case based on facts that have not been reported thus far," her criminal defense attorney, Daniel Werlinger, told ABC13.

Ford-Theriot got one year of deferred adjudication community supervision, which she completed in June 2023.“

What is “deferred adjudication community supervision”? Sounds double super serious. Roll Eyes

Posts: 11016 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
"I'm not going to pull out no gun and shoot at somebody over no curly fries. Come on," Ford-Theriot said in response to the allegations.

———————-
Wow, then the CGI effects on the JITB video are amazing.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
She said "if you hear the audio, you didn't hear the gun go off"

but the video shows the gun go off, and police found a shell casing

Posts: 19605 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
What is “deferred adjudication community supervision”?

Also sometimes called a "Withholding of Adjudication", this allows the person to serve a term of probation, and if successfully completed, the case is closed without a conviction.

Basically, they got the chance to stay out of trouble for a year and then the case would go away with no conviction on their record.

Posts: 32557 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
The Thugger got her just due but no reason to sue Jack-in-the-Box except for the usual entitlement money grab.

Posts: 22943 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:

The Thugger got her just due but no reason to sue Jack-in-the-Box except for the usual entitlement money grab.
The plaintiff in the lawsuit is the customer who was shot at. Can't blame him for suing, he paid for curly fries and didn't get them.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30733 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Ghetto bitch needs to be sterilized. Immediately. Don't even get me started on the fact that she got probation.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17305 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post