SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Why carry a gun your only going to.......
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why carry a gun your only going to....... Login/Join 
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45 Cal:
I don't give a tinker damn what people think,I carry when I put my pants on and wherever I go

This.^^^

I was a cop and I’ve seen what man can and will do to their fellow man.

The cops are always seven to nine minutes away at a minimum, and carrying a cop around is not within my abilities. And on top of that the SCOTUS has said the police owe no special protection to the public. And then my conversation usually ends with GFY.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11270 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
My response is “wow, that’s really cool.” Then when they ask what I’m talking about I say “The way you can tell the future.”

Posts: 45369 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, as the story I related indicates, talk is cheap.

Leftists love to hear themselves talk, love to virtue-signal with their noble ideas, but when the drunk bums are near, all that pretty-sounding shit means nothing.

Posts: 107498 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As a retired law enforcement officer, I have investigated far more crimes "after the fact" then I every prevented. When seconds county, the police are minutes away.

Posts: 1465 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: November 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I cared what other people thought it would be a sad day for me. I agree there is no talking to anti gun or leftists so I try not to engage with them. It always includes yelling and screaming on their end anyway. I carry a gun everywhere but in the shower. Here in NY State with all the tyrannous gun control some asshole can still shoot up a grocery store in Buffalo and what is the answer? More gun control?

Posts: 460 | Registered: January 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There's only a few people that even know I carry . I don't discuss it with many people . Concealed is concealed .

Posts: 4049 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post