SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The NFL's BRILLIANT New Strategy: Male Cheerleaders!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The NFL's BRILLIANT New Strategy: Male Cheerleaders! Login/Join 
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
My best, most manliest friend in high school joined the cheer leading squad.

Why? To have unfettered access to hot chicks. And he banged them all, sometimes in 5 person orgies. The stories he would tell would make a marine blush.

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m a Steelers fan. They have no cheerleaders of any gender and sure aren’t going to break that tradition with dudes.
If the usual “enlightened” hellholes want to do this, well, good for them.

Posts: 1071 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No big deal.
The cheerleaders/dance teams were getting stiff'd by the teams they rep'd anyways, might as well spread the misery. Having NFL on the resume was only an enhancer, the gold ticket was being a regular dancer on Broadway or, Vegas.

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
My best, most manliest friend in high school joined the cheer leading squad.

Why? To have unfettered access to hot chicks. And he banged them all, sometimes in 5 person orgies. The stories he would tell would make a marine blush.

I get the feeling that those kind of guys won’t be involved here.

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Umm.....something tells me that the "Male Dancers" that folks will see on the NFL sidelines this fall will be nothing like the gymnasts we see at the NCAA games.

Just spiffballing here.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I doubt I could have any less interest in the NFL. At least, that’s what I used to think til now.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Well, I don't watch NFL anyway so I have no issue with them swirling the toilet bowl even further.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just eliminate them all. Baseball and hockey don't have cheerleaders. How come football teams do?

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2778 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TSE:
It's almost like they have no idea who their fan base is.

Fixed it for ya.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10706 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Baseball and hockey don't have cheerleaders.

I don't know about hockey, but a number of professional and college baseball teams do have cheerleaders/dancers.

Posts: 32515 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I like the one in the orange shorts...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29703 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
NHL has it going on! Something about a girl on skates....

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
We still have them in MotoGP. Razz

From Brno last weekend Wink
https://www.gpone.com/en/2018/...mour-in-pitlane.html

Yessiree! Beat me to it.

Posts: 2833 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't know about hockey, but a number of professional and college baseball teams do have cheerleaders/dancers.

Shows you how much I watch baseball these days. Dancers though are NOT cheerleaders. Cheerleaders interact with the fans and lead cheers. I attended an all male university and we had all male cheerleaders. When it became coed, female cheerleaders were added.

NHL ice girls are NOT cheerleaders. They pick up dead fish and shovel ice chips in skimpy outfits. However, they are appreciated.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
Because disrespecting the flag and our country wasn't sinking the NFL into the toilet fast enough.

Amen

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
I have a friend that was a Saintsation dancer. She is a very good looking lady.

This male freak should fit in good in NOLA

Posts: 13021 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
Meh.

I'm not sure there's a chisled-in-stone rule that says cheerleaders have to be female only.

On Sunday you all want to oogle each one and say, "Yah, I'd do her." and the men break up your fantasy.

College sports have both and the football programs are not in dire straits with fan rebellion.

Maybe your wife or girlfriend who's at the game with you wants her own eye candy instead of staring at your wrinkly ass. You still have all the others to stare at.

Posts: 4079 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Baseball and hockey don't have cheerleaders.

Well... the good teams do... (Cards fan here)

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
NHL has it going on! Something about a girl on skates....

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="408" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SwYTuLnWpfE" width="725"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice- Pull down your pants and slide on the ice."

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post