SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Denominations go shooting
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Denominations go shooting Login/Join 
posted
Various denominations at the range.

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Real Lutherans shoot HK45.

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2895 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Thank you for sharing. God Bless !!! Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3071 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess Catholics don't shoot.

Posts: 2491 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigwagon:
I guess Catholics don't shoot.

Well, you don't shoot a halberd. Big Grin

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6425 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the grins and giggles..... What about Atheist??................ drill sgt.

Posts: 2027 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep, the vignette regarding the "United" Methodists is unfortunately true of the National administration of the UMC. These are the same idiots who are embracing the secular "woke" agenda, so they can be popular and "hip" with the unsaved (and some saved) masses.

Fortunately my little church fully embraces the 2nd Amendment and is disaffiliating with the heretics in the UMC.

Posts: 492 | Location: Middle Alabama | Registered: February 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Disappointed. I expected a black singing group from the thread title.

Posts: 17281 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I understand Mormons are polygunists….

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29733 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bettysnephew:
Real Lutherans shoot HK45.

Big Grin With a Walther PP as a backup

Posts: 462 | Location: Greenfield, IN | Registered: December 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:

I understand Mormons are polygunists….
Big Grin

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30733 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Atheist just points his finger and goes pew, pew, pew. Imaginary gun for your imaginary god.

The Catholic has the most blinged out, gem encrusted X-6 that ever came out of the (German) Sig Master shop, with a tiny chip of bone that he claims is from the skull of St Mark embedded in the right grip panel.

Big Grin

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Agnostics say it’s impossible to know… what’s true: Glocks are the true sidearm; no 1911s might be the best; maybe none is correct; no, Ar15s might be the answer!

The truth is unknowable. Could be any of them!

Posts: 1607 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Way back when, I attended an independent Bible church in SC for around 18 months before the Navy moved me. A few years later, I went back by the church to get a few photos. Church parking lot had a number of cars/trucks in it. Stopped and talked with the guys, some of them remembered me. All of them were on the way to go do some brotherly target shooting at a nearby range together. Didn't ask what, but they had a plethora of arms.

Posts: 3227 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As a Presbyterian, very appropriate Big Grin

Posts: 14692 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
He is pretty accurate in his observations. Amusing.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
Catholics use the firearms as featured in the 1996 "Romeo and Juliet."

Daggers

IMFDB

Posts: 2527 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post