SIGforum
The Denominations go shooting

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/1590040305

August 28, 2023, 03:13 PM
Herkdriver
The Denominations go shooting
Various denominations at the range.

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson
August 28, 2023, 03:27 PM
bettysnephew
Real Lutherans shoot HK45.

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith
August 28, 2023, 05:49 PM
VBVAGUY
Big Grin Thank you for sharing. God Bless !!! Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."
August 28, 2023, 07:00 PM
bigwagon
I guess Catholics don't shoot.
August 28, 2023, 07:09 PM
CoolRich59
quote:
Originally posted by bigwagon:
I guess Catholics don't shoot.

Well, you don't shoot a halberd. Big Grin

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant
August 28, 2023, 07:33 PM
drill sgt
Thank you for the grins and giggles..... What about Atheist??................ drill sgt.
August 29, 2023, 09:15 AM
Glynn863
Yep, the vignette regarding the "United" Methodists is unfortunately true of the National administration of the UMC. These are the same idiots who are embracing the secular "woke" agenda, so they can be popular and "hip" with the unsaved (and some saved) masses.

Fortunately my little church fully embraces the 2nd Amendment and is disaffiliating with the heretics in the UMC.
August 29, 2023, 12:05 PM
ZSMICHAEL
Disappointed. I expected a black singing group from the thread title.
August 29, 2023, 12:34 PM
darthfuster
I understand Mormons are polygunists….

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier
August 29, 2023, 12:41 PM
phil in indy
quote:
Originally posted by bettysnephew:
Real Lutherans shoot HK45.

Big Grin With a Walther PP as a backup
August 29, 2023, 12:45 PM
V-Tail
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:

I understand Mormons are polygunists….
Big Grin

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
August 29, 2023, 09:51 PM
Herkdriver
The Atheist just points his finger and goes pew, pew, pew. Imaginary gun for your imaginary god.

The Catholic has the most blinged out, gem encrusted X-6 that ever came out of the (German) Sig Master shop, with a tiny chip of bone that he claims is from the skull of St Mark embedded in the right grip panel.

Big Grin

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson
August 30, 2023, 11:41 AM
maxdog
Agnostics say it’s impossible to know… what’s true: Glocks are the true sidearm; no 1911s might be the best; maybe none is correct; no, Ar15s might be the answer!

The truth is unknowable. Could be any of them!
August 30, 2023, 12:34 PM
rat2306
Way back when, I attended an independent Bible church in SC for around 18 months before the Navy moved me. A few years later, I went back by the church to get a few photos. Church parking lot had a number of cars/trucks in it. Stopped and talked with the guys, some of them remembered me. All of them were on the way to go do some brotherly target shooting at a nearby range together. Didn't ask what, but they had a plethora of arms.
August 30, 2023, 01:14 PM
corsair
As a Presbyterian, very appropriate Big Grin
August 30, 2023, 01:23 PM
jhe888
He is pretty accurate in his observations. Amusing.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.
August 30, 2023, 04:15 PM
Scuba Steve Sig
Catholics use the firearms as featured in the 1996 "Romeo and Juliet."

Daggers

IMFDB