SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Just returned home from the Parole Board session in Topeka
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Just returned home from the Parole Board session in Topeka Login/Join 
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted
When we finished giving our victim impact statements we were escorted out into the hall by a clerk of the PB who told us that, after the board meets with the offender, whom is referred to as a “resident”, they will make their decision. It may be as early as 1 October, or longer, depending on case load. I’ll let you all know as soon as I know.


“Resident”. As though they’re staying at a Hampton Inn or something. Roll Eyes


___________________________________________________________________________
"....imitate the action of the Tiger."
 
Posts: 12500 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
We wouldn't want to hurt their feelings by calling them low life pieces of shit


 
Posts: 7021 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Actually, he is a resident low life piece of shit, and may he stay that way for the rest of his 20 years...


____________________________
"Fear is a Reaction - Courage is a Decision.” - Winston Spencer Churchill
NRA Life Member - Adorable Deplorable Garbage
 
Posts: 1020 | Location: SE-PA | Registered: August 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Good for you for standing up. I'm sorry you had to do it. God Bless.


Beagle lives matter.
______
(\ / @\_____
/ ( ) /O
/ ( )______/
///_____/
 
Posts: 1215 | Location: Panhandle of Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Best of luck, hopefully common sense and justice prevail.
 
Posts: 703 | Location: Kansas | Registered: August 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Clubleaf sorry yall have to endure this but thank you for speaking up. Hopefully we still have honorable and conscientious Parole Board members.
 
Posts: 3632 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Shortly after I retired, the fed started calling them Adult Incarcerated Persons, or AIPs. I wondered how the old cons took it. One once assaulted me because I called him an inmate. "I'm a convict, asshole, I ain't no fucking inmate!" But when I count back, that was nearly 50 years ago. I'm so old I once released the last remaining Alcatraz riot participant. No joke, as Biden would say.
 
Posts: 17740 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Good for you to stand up as a citizen and speak the truth at a Parole Board hearing. Last thing society wants is a criminal released back into the community too soon... if ever.


U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member
 
Posts: 2012 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Just returned home from the Parole Board session in Topeka

© SIGforum 2026