SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma: New Iphone X Ear Pods (Winner Mr. Peteroniman)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma: New Iphone X Ear Pods (Winner Mr. Peteroniman) Login/Join 
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted
Hi all...These are not wireless. They have the Lightning Connector and the Adapter.

I just got a new Iphone X and I do not use the EarPods. I just don't like being cut off from the sounds around me. Maybe I'm weird but I have never liked using them.

Rules: No rules. If you can use them just enter.

I will pick a winner at random when the interest dies down.

Good luck Cool

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PR64,

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3485 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
EDIT: Count me out. Just saw these were wired. (lightening connector) Let someone else take my slot. Misread & thought they were wireless.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8854 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Unlucky number One two ! I’m in.
Myrottiety: look again, they aren’t wireless.

Posts: 18069 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not all who wander
are lost.
Picture of JohnV
posted Hide Post
I’ll play! I can use them and I don’t mind the wires. Thanks.

Posted from my iPhone.

Posts: 4313 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could use a new pair as I don't mind the wires. Thanks as well.

Posts: 1754 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
In please.

thank you.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8021 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
I can definitely use those. Please include me.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Thx!

Posts: 6307 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Prefer wires, count me in please.

Posts: 2077 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Count me in please

Posts: 5323 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Please count me in! My wife and kids keep stealing mine!

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
I'd love a chance at em, thanks!

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
In for the win. My daughter destroyed mine- thanks for the chance.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15584 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd like in please....my daughter is also hard on them so it will save me a an amazon order Smile

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance! I'm in.

P229

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Please count me in as well. I wouldn’t mind a set. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
I'm in! thanks for the chance.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
Count me in, please.
Thanks.

Posts: 1513 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
I'd like to try for these, thank you!

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Please add me.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post