SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More Milo....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More Milo.... Login/Join 
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted
I've been hesitant to listen much to this guy, yet every one of his interviews/speeches I've seen, demonstrates some incredible strengths of his thought processes....especially when paired against some MSM or other talking head.

With a splashy headline this seems 'clickbait' yet I got it off a link Para posted a while back, which for me has come to replace my Drudge habit.

Here's a 15: video of interview with 'a half-bald Australian feminist' etc etc....

Fast on his verbal feet, quick with riposte and articulate, drop in for a sample if you can:

https://pamelageller.com/2017/...-tv-panel-boom.html/

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9874 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Wow. That was a damn good interview. The best part was hearing the feminist occasionally moan as Milo made excellent point after point and threw in the occasional jab at feminists. He really took control of that interview and handled it brilliantly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21221 | Location: San Dimas CA, The Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State.  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Another key difference - Aussies are actually polite and let him speak. They understand the concept of dialogue.

Had that interview been conducted on CNN, MSNBC, FOX, or any of the big three, he would have been shouted over most of the time.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16312 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Signewt, don't be afraid of Milo. Embrace him. Swallow him whole. He speaks the truth.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
^^^I see what you tried to do there RAMIUS.....

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9874 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
BurtonRW, I did notice that. Other than the partially shaved head idiot he didn't really get cut off that much. They really let him speak without interruption more than I was expecting. Fox News and CNN could learn something from the Aussies in regards to not being rude on air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21221 | Location: San Dimas CA, The Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State.  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
BurtonRW, I did notice that. Other than the partially shaved head idiot he didn't really get cut off that much. They really let him speak without interruption more than I was expecting. Fox News and CNN could learn something from the Aussies in regards to not being rude on air.

When a person feels the need to not let another person speak, it reveals how little they actually believe their own viewpoint. They're actually afraid their opponent might say something irrefutable. To keep that from happening, they shout over their opponent. It's a tel-tale sign of their own intellectual incompetence.

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10830 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post