SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Patriots / Jaguars today
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Patriots / Jaguars today Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I had the Jags +9.5

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8357 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
I had the Jags +9.5

that's a winner

Posts: 8146 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigmule
posted Hide Post
Oh yea. So sorry for your loss.

Posts: 2330 | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately I think that was the best chance to beat NE. I don’t think either NFC team can do it.

Posts: 1315 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't be so annoyed by this but pats fans are going to be really friggin obnoxious for the next few weeks and I can't escape it. Mad

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jus228:
I wouldn't be so annoyed by this but pats fans are going to be really friggin obnoxious for the next few weeks and I can't escape it. Mad

Not as annoying as Philadelphia fans should they win. I'm just happy I'm leaving this area in a few days and won't be back until after the superbowl. God willing, the Patriots will beat the Eagles should they make it into the big game.

Philly fans are animals.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
Ok that's funny LOL Big Grin

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigmule
posted Hide Post
Yea. That is pretty funny.

So its NE v everybody huh?

Posts: 2330 | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
I love it when my team wins! Brady will have ring # 6 soon! Big Grin

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
I don't care about the NFL really but I'd like Tom Brady to win another ring and tell Roger Goodell to Suck It.

Posts: 3383 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rmc85
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

Not as annoying as Philadelphia fans should they win. I'm just happy I'm leaving this area in a few days and won't be back until after the superbowl. God willing, the Patriots will beat the Eagles should they make it into the big game.

Philly fans are animals.

I've seen cities greasing light poles in the past for the same reason. It's not a new thing.

Posts: 2997 | Location: FL | Registered: March 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
Fuck me.

Tom Fucking Brady being all Tom Fucking Brady.

Actually I’m not too upset. We showed up and played some football. And Brady knows that he was in a game tonight.

Still, damn.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3852 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Yes

Kudos to the Jags. They are for real and will en back. They play dirty nasty defense that I love. Brady is just Brady. What can you do.

Sorry your Jags lost. It was a hell of a game.

Touchdown Tommy is going to give me aneurism. But I love him

quote:
Originally posted by SpinZone:
Fuck me.

Tom Fucking Brady being all Tom Fucking Brady.

Actually I’m not too upset. We showed up and played some football. And Brady knows that he was in a game tonight.

Still, damn.

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
odd story

says Brady had 12 stitches in his hand

https://www.washingtonpost.com...m_term=.321f927a731c

It was the tape, a big hunk of black tape, that helped Tom Brady play in the AFC championship game despite a cut on his passing hand that required 12 stitches. It might have looked like electrical tape, but this was something called KT Tape, a kinesiology tape designed to relieve pain and support muscles, tendons and ligaments, rather than his line of dietary products that came through in the clutch.

On Thursday, Jacki Cassady, KT Tape’s marketing brand manager, was working a booth at a conference for professional baseball athletic trainers in Glendale, Ariz., when a man claiming to be a doctor approached her and said that he knew a New England Patriots player who needed tape to cover his thumb while allowing him to flex his hand. The man cut a strip of tape in half and tested it on his thumb, with an assistant taking photos.

rest of story explains how it got to Brady

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

Philly fans are animals.

Come on...I expect more from you. Philly fans have a reputation that the national media loves to tap into. A Panthers fan tried to fracture the skull of an older gentlemen for asking him to sit down this year. Vikings fans are planning to throw stuff at Eagles fans at the Super Bowl. You don't hear much about that, but if every fan base was under a microscope like Eagles fans you would. Heck, as bad as their rep is someone hasn't been killed outside the Linc like AT&T stadium.

As for Eagles fans during and after the game...none were arrested from the start of the game until the last person went home late that night. However, a female Vikings fan being ejected started spitting on Eagles fans as she was being taken out by security. Eagles fans aren't angels, but every fan base has idiots. The media just loves to jump on the they threw snowballs at Santa narrative.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Lol.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Someone posted a video on Facebook of Vikings fans leaving the game on Sunday. This doesn't fit the narrative, so most people will never see it. I know...the hugs were to try and steal his wallet Wink

https://www.facebook.com/chris...s/10100617490326952/

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post