SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The new Jerry Springer Show, Angry Karens on YouTube, great way to pass the time
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The new Jerry Springer Show, Angry Karens on YouTube, great way to pass the time Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted
https://youtu.be/PWKxYsO8Law

This is one in a series of compilations, each better than the previous. If you get bored and want to have some laughs in these times just click and watch. Some of these ladies are losing their fucking minds over the most trivial shit. Big Grin

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12633 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I'd marry 8:10-15:00 gurl in a heartbeat.
Give 'em hell!!!

Push their shit back on them.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aaahhh, the cell phone video camera! Required equipment for the lunatic fringe these days.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16090 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ashamed to admit that I sometimes watch these train wrecks Eek

I quite liked the comeback at 7.23 or thereabouts:
Karen: "my address? Fuck you!"
Bloke: "That's a fuckin great place to live"

Runnin' and gunnin' (slowly..)

Posts: 98 | Location: Malta | Registered: July 09, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I haven't watched the whole thing and could have missed it, so I could be wrong, but don't any of them realize they're being filmed?

Posts: 27956 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
I haven't watched the whole thing and could have missed it, so I could be wrong, but don't any of them realize they're being filmed?

I made it about two minutes. The whole idea of these crazies is to be filmed have the video go viral and then you become a "influencer" Roll Eyes

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Like a train wreck...can't look away.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rsbolo:
Like a train wreck...can't look away.
Gird yourself up, it really isn't that difficult.

Posts: 6470 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Give 'em hell!!!

Agreed. Kinda resembles an old girl friend's looks.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Give 'em hell!!!

I don't know about marrying her but sure would like to meet her. Got to love Trump supporters that give back more than they take.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Karens go up against the Police. The first of this one, these officers are top shelf. I would have arrested her ass. The verbal abuse Karen dishes out is nothing I could take.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JGondG22i8&t=287s

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12633 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
I think the first two officers have probably had experience and/or training in dealing with psychiatric patients. They did a nice job attempting to deescalate the situation. Believe me the local jail is not happy to see people like this brought into booking.

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
One of the few JS shows that I have watched was called "I Cheated on You with a Midget". Damn, I fell off of the couch laughing so hard. If you can find it on YT, watch.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
Karens go up against the Police. ...

Proof man should have picked his own fruit, kept his rib, and lived alone happily naming animals...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of my funniest recollections from work before I retired was a home visit I had to do. I worked for Social Security and we would on occasion go out to the homes of very elderly people still collecting benefits. With direct deposit sometimes a relative with a joint account won't report a death so they can supplement their income with dead grandmas SSA check. Anyway, I go out to the home of a 102 year old woman. She lives with her 70 yr old daughter. The 102 year old is in the living room watching Jerry Springer. After I introduce myself and show some ID, she points to the TV and says "Would you look at that fucking whore! What a tramp. I bet she has banged every guy within 20 miles." Then she says "Would you bang that filthy whore?" I said, "No Mam, I wouldn't." She said, "Well good. At least you have some sense." So I check her ID to verify she is who she says she is, and I leave. AS I am leaving, she says "Stay away from filthy sluts like her." I assured her I would and off I went. That is definitely in my top 5 of crazy interviews during my career.

Posts: 1052 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post