SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Army Officer Indicted for Trying to Give Soldiers’ Medical Info to Russia
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Army Officer Indicted for Trying to Give Soldiers’ Medical Info to Russia Login/Join 
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
This will get broomed by the administration quickly and quietly, for the guy in the dress, the spouse not so much, no special interest group to appease there.

Posts: 2778 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
Is treason still a capital crime?

Sadly, no.

Posts: 11331 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
I'm not buying it.

That's Gary Busey as " Commander Krill."

Commander Krill (wearing women's clothing, makeup, fake breasts, and a wig):
Listen to the sh*t I have to put up with: "In the past few weeks, Commander Krill has become increasingly hostile to the crew, possibly due to anger over reviews of his performance. I recommend that he'll be given a psychological evaluation before taking over his next assignment!" Do I look like I need a psychological evaluation?

William Stranix:
(deadpan) Not at all.

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15898 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Too bad mentally ill people cannot be executed for treason.

Cure them first, fine.

Posts: 15033 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
At Bragg, no less. First DD the motherfucker right out of the Army, then prosecute

Posts: 13275 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
They both did what they did "to serve Russia". Can't they be nailed to the barnyard door without reference to the guy's being a tranny?

OTOH, if they don't bust him, does he really want to be wandering around Ft. Bragg without a personal security detail of his own?

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
Is treason still a capital crime?

Sadly, no.

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Q

Posts: 26420 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
They both did what they did "to serve Russia". Can't they be nailed to the barnyard door without reference to the guy's being a tranny?

OTOH, if they don't bust him, does he really want to be wandering around Ft. Bragg without a personal security detail of his own?

I understand Comrade Putin is having a difficult time recruiting individuals to serve on the Ukrainian Front. Might he be a “special case” to hand him over to Vlad on the proviso that person see front line action up close and personal.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2701 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Sadly, the EU might “sanction” us for supporting the Russian War Effort… Roll Eyes

Posts: 4182 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
I understand Comrade Putin is having a difficult time recruiting individuals to serve on the Ukrainian Front. Might he be a “special case” to hand him over to Vlad on the proviso that person see front line action up close and personal.

Well, no, even that wouldn't work. One of the funniest things about the article in the OP is when it said that -
quote:
According to prosecutors, Henry told the undercover agent he offered to join the Russian military after the invasion of Ukraine, but was rejected due to lack of combat experience.

One, a doctor doesn't need combat experience. Two, the recent Russian conscripts are getting haled into the service regardless of their combat experience.

Sadly, I don't think Henry realized that Putin is the shining avatar of the "Stop the Globohomo" movement.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
What a fag

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4620 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
A Tranny Traitor ("Traitor Tran")...suffering honor dysphoria?

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3342 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post