SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Weathertech floor liners (new question, for CR-V owners)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Weathertech floor liners (new question, for CR-V owners) Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone know a good place to buy weathertech liners? Maybe cheaper than the company website. I can't believe floor mats are $200 plus.

Sister thinks she'd like a set for her new SUV.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wolfe 21,

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2747 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Consider LLoyds Mats. Heavy duty rubber and custom fit to your ride. Last set I bought was much cheaper than Weathertech.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16120 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Husky is worth a look too, as an alternative.

Posts: 32549 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
WeatherTechs are nice. I bought mine on autoanything.com

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29723 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been less than impressed by the Weathertech cargo liner on my wife's Explorer
Flimsy and wont hold its shape

Posts: 169 | Location: North of DFW | Registered: July 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
No complaints about the Weathertechs in our Expedition Max, but they came with the truck, so I don't have a purchase source.

I recall the Husky mats being preferred on the F150 when I had mine, due to the WT not holding shape as well.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15372 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Husky is worth a look too, as an alternative.

Right there, the Husky X-Act Contour model.

I’ve had a set in my 2014 Ram for over 8 years now and put a set in the 2022 I snagged in October.

The set in the 2014 still looks great and the truck has a crap anchor system in it. The 2022 anchors are much better but I have 0 complaints with these mats, and my trucks are used as trucks more than most half tons that aren’t in commercial circulation.

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good to know. Thanks for the alternate suggestions.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2747 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
If it's a GM SUV the GM accessory all weather floor liners are very nice and cheaper than Weathertech, I have bought them for my Smokin' Hot Wife's last three SUV's

Posts: 5348 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I've moved away from Weathertechs to Husky and now Tuxmats.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8027 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
If it’s like a Christmas gift just get the weather tech. No one wants a knock off for Christmas. When I bought mine, I was not able to find them anywhere cheaper than the weather tech site.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12449 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
WeatherTech sucks anymore especially with if you are in a hot climate.
They roll and loose shape very quickly anymore.
They used to be great and you could barely even fold or roll them if you tried.

Gatorliners (made in Alabama) and Husky are my go to now.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25442 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Husky, now in service (two trucks) since 2017. Perfect. Take them out, hose them down and they look like new.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
I found Lasfit has floor liners when I looked for some replacement light bulbs.

Posts: 2224 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Husky X Act is nicer these days but to answer your question, I've looked and never found a better price on Weathertech's anywhere. I assumed the manufacturer set the price.

Posts: 3468 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
pretty sure wethertech sets MAP pricing. Ive had them and Huskys. I prefer the huskys

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6236 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another vote for the husky liners. They have ones with a softer rubber. The WT felt like putting your feet in a plastic bowl.

Posts: 5426 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Overrated. I'll never buy them again. I've never seen them go on sale, they're always full price and they charge you shipping. Best thing is to just stop buying them so they change their scheme.

Posts: 13146 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have husky liner. Also US made. Consult the various forums for your model vehicle. The consensus at the time k got my Tacoma was the husky was a better fit for double cab manual trans models.

Posts: 4783 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got a set of Maxliner/Smartliner for the truck and they have been greeeeeeat!

Posts: 10056 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post