SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    McD's drive-thru employee: ‘I ain’t servin’ no police!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

McD's drive-thru employee: ‘I ain’t servin’ no police! Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
The employee got his 15 min of Fame. He can feel free to check out now.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37960 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Well why can't they post a picture and name of the English scholar up so we can all know who the idiot is?

Is "ain't" a real word? Probably as real as "finna". Roll Eyes

Posts: 13115 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey LEOs:
Brown bag it.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16093 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well if Paul Harvey were still around, maybe we'd hear "the rest of the story". Did the officer park his car, go in, get his money back and have a friendly little talk with the manager and his employee?

Posts: 2560 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bushpilot
posted Hide Post
Brown bagging is not only healthier but saves you $880.00 per year according to Fox Business News.

As a pilot I always carried my mini cooler with my meals in it because you can starve to death trying to eat on short stops, delays in traffic and flying at all times of the day and night.

I feel terrible for the disrespect being shown our LEO's in today's society. You guys are true Americans for all the crap you put up with. God bless you all.

****************************************************W5SCM
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution" - Abraham Lincoln

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go" - Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1143 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: January 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
...There is one burger place, not McDonalds, that is staffed primarily by black employees. I do not go there anymore, after seeing blatant racism on the part of the employees.

There's a burger place in downtown Chicago, on Madison west of Clark, south side of the street, lower level. A McDonald's. A white friend and I tried to buy lunch there and I think we were the only whites in the place, customers or staff. It was interesting to watch how the staff manipulated the service lines so that every black in downtown Chicago got served before the two white guys.

Needless to say, that's the only time I went there.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9159 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
Well why can't they post a picture and name of the English scholar up so we can all know who the idiot is?

Is "ain't" a real word? Probably as real as "finna". Roll Eyes
Technically, "ain't" is the contraction for "am not", so "I ain't" is grammatically correct. "Ain't" is only correct when used with the First Person Singular personal pronoun.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
The location of this McDonald's is on the surface rather typical of suburbia, but below that surface has a maelstrom of societal ills.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5054 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by indigoss:
Here in SFlorida they do a lot of inmate work release programs and guess where many work....yep, making your food.

Up here, too. There's a multi-mile stretch of a fairly busy road where I work with numerous "quick service" restaurants-- and bunches of sit-down places-- that are on my no-fly list. Proximity to the work-release center means a huge percentage of their employees are sentenced inmates.

Posts: 2465 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
I don't understand why two people weren't fired by the owner based on this

In todays touchy feely world there's a good chance the manager doesn't have the authority to fire anyone.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
I don't understand why two people weren't fired by the owner based on this

In todays touchy feely world there's a good chance the manager doesn't have the authority to fire anyone.

That is bullshit if true. Refusal to do your job is grounds for immediate dismissal wherever you work. The manager regardless should have been apologizing profusely and giving him stacks of coupons for free meals. The manager was either complicit or completely unqualified.

Change the word he used from police to nigger. See what would have happened to the manager, owner, and corporate. It's no different. Discrimination is discrimination it's not less bad to discriminate against someone because of their job than their skin color, which I'm guessing here, but it was probably a white cop too.

If I owned that Micky D's the manager would be fired and large signs would be put up in the back any discrimination for any reason is grounds for immediate dismissal. Maybe even add a police discount.

When I was in college I worked in Subway for 3+ years. We were encouraged to remind the police to tell their buddies that it was 50% off. The more cops that came in the less the undesirables came in, less chance for a robbery as well.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was wondering if the smart mouth enunciated, " I ain't servin' no po-leecee" followed with buffoonish body gestures...emphasized for a little street cred? I also would like to see a photo of this imbecile.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Hey LEOs:
Brown bag it.

Been doing that for twenty years.
It's cheaper and healthier.

Well almost, I do stop in Chick-fil-A sometimes.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Hey LEOs:
Brown bag it.

Been doing that for twenty years.
It's cheaper and healthier.

Well almost, I do stop in Chick-fil-A sometimes.
I suspect you're reasonably safe at a CFA.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
We had a pizza place, good pizza, none of the LEOs ate there.

There is a lesson here somewhere. Eek

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post