SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Any Watchmakers amongt Us?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any Watchmakers amongt Us? Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted
Seeking advice.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8671 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
I am not a watch maker however there are a lot of people here that have a lot of watch knowledge.

What might your question be if you can ask on line?

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2635 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Ask David Truong, he has a watchmaker.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10532 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2Adefender:
Ask David Truong, he has a watchmaker.

Beat me to it! Perfect person to contact.

Posts: 3865 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
A true "watchmaker", the way I understand the term, is someone who regularly disassembles a watch complete. Cleans the parts. Replaces worn components, and reassembles the watch. Regulates the watch. Makes new parts if necessary.

Is this what you are looking for?

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Woodman:
A true "watchmaker", the way I understand the term, is someone who regularly disassembles a watch complete. Cleans the parts. Replaces worn components, and reassembles the watch. Regulates the watch. Makes new parts if necessary.

Is this what you are looking for?

Short answer,m yes.
Spoke with Dave got his opinion and I appreciate his professional thought.
Thank you, Dave!

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8671 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post