SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Small Turntable Upgrade
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Small Turntable Upgrade Login/Join 
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted
It's an ugly combination but it sure sounds good!!
Nagaoka MP-200 stylus on the MP-150 body. The difference is the 200 has a boron cantilever.

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1368 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hey, if it sounds good, that's all I'd worry about.

Spinning a VTE with an OM5 cartridge for now. It was on sale.

I can save the rest for a Wilson Benesch when a good scratch-off presents itself.

Posts: 9171 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
turntable tech has gotten beyond me,

my currrent unit (the one that gets some use) is a 59 or so vintage zenith console,,,,

I do have a Dual CS608 Direct Drive, and a 1259 belt drive (and a spare Dual till in the original box) but rarely use them,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10436 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lyman:
turntable tech has gotten beyond me,

my currrent unit (the one that gets some use) is a 59 or so vintage zenith console,,,,

I do have a Dual CS608 Direct Drive, and a 1259 belt drive (and a spare Dual till in the original box) but rarely use them,

I have a 1957 RCA New Orthophonic Hi Fi….

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8139 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Proformance direct drive linear tracker here. Running a pretty stock AT cartridge.

Posts: 11234 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post