SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    KARMA Buck Model 181 Odyssey Winner is x0225095
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KARMA Buck Model 181 Odyssey Winner is x0225095 Login/Join 
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted
I am offering up this Buck Model 181 knife.

Slight scuff on the right side of the blade from opening, otherwise it's like new.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: clubleaf206,

Posts: 12181 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
Nice karma. Please include me in this generous offer.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1353 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Gee I don't know, would I enjoy a BUCK? Of course I would! This one looks perfect for a well-dressed gentleman.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5054 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could always use a knife. Please include me. Thanks

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Nice. I’d be Krazee to pass up a chance on this. Thanks for the opportunity!

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5689 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Please include me. Thanks, Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4233 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in and thanks for the chance.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3539 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Nice knife! Please include me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30702 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
Very cool, add me please and thanks.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4362 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice . I'm in .

Posts: 4064 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I’ll throw in, thanks.

Posts: 6170 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Wow!! Please add me to the hat too. Thanks

Posts: 13021 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
In please. Thx for the chance too.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
I'm in please

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
I’m in there too..thanks

0:01

Posts: 4213 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Please add me to list for a chance on this knife. ................... drill sgt

Posts: 2014 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of the Hudge
posted Hide Post
Very cool. Please count me in.
Thanks.

Posts: 799 | Location: Inland Nortwest | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in.

Posts: 4776 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
In please Club,and thanks for the great Karma.

Posts: 4411 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I love Buck products!

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34126 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post