SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Blink vs Ring Cameras What say ye
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blink vs Ring Cameras What say ye Login/Join 
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
Look up these Ring cameras not recording deliveries from Amazon. Lots of people complaining that Amazon is using some sort of technology to prevent your Ring cameras from recording them. My own mother confirmed hers has this "issue" when I asked her about it.

I know there are others, but I have also been looking at the Lorex offering. No subscription needed, and their doorbell can be connected to a recorder so that it can be used like a regular camera.

I've had the Ring video doorbell for a few years and it's always worked well. I wasn't all that thrilled when Amazon took over but I've had several deliveries by Amazon and no problems with receiving audio motion alerts and recordings. These were current deliveries made in the last two weeks. To add, mine is battery operated and not hardwired and works fine.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post