SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    John Lewis of Georgia has Stage IV Pancreatic Cancer
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

John Lewis of Georgia has Stage IV Pancreatic Cancer Login/Join 
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
His last breath was taken by the very entity he inflicted on all freedom loving Americans
Maybe RBG will follow suit...
Damned liberals

________,_____________________________
Guns don't kill people - Alec Baldwin kills people.

Posts: 1308 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
I had a chance to meet John Lewis in the mid 90's. Fuck him. Next.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bob Dole - a true great American - will turn 97 next week. I'm not confident the MSM will glorify him as much when he dies.

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I'm going to say something good about him

he's dead

good

Posts: 53183 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try to find a picture of this guy smiling. Always angry and usually at white people.

Posts: 2560 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Good riddance.

Keep the door open for the rest of the America hating bastards who hate this country so much they won't leave.

Posts: 13112 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ace31
posted Hide Post
Piss all over JL and his grave. This country is far better without his corruption.

Posts: 2162 | Location: Wherever the voices in my head tell me to go | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
This gives his constituents an opportunity to seriously upgrade their representation in Congress.

Hope they take it, but I'm not holding my breath.

Posts: 15031 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
You needn't waste little time dreaming.

Posts: 9154 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Hoping it was a slow agonizing event.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:

Why?

Other than having a different political view than most of us, what did the man do to you to warrant “a slow agonizing event”?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not anymore, he don't.

I hope he lies in state. After all, he's lied in office for 40 years.

His district is Atlanta, so there is little hope for an upgrade. Likely the prosecutor in Atlanta will get it. She fits their mold.

Posts: 17145 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:

Why?

Other than having a different political view than most of us, what did the man do to you to warrant “a slow agonizing event”?

Brown a communist plain and simple and a grifter and a political hack and a tick on the body politic. Nothing good or noble or redeeming about the living now thankfully dead piece of shit. Hope he says hi to Insane McCain in Hell.

Posts: 1258 | Location: Duvall WA, USA | Registered: February 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
I'm going to say something good about him

he's dead

good

Very well stated. I whole heartedly concur.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
When he got mad he was not good at hiding his hatred and racism. He didn't evolve with the times, he chose to stay stuck in the past, it seems his hate is what motivated him, along with the rest of the normal palate of swamp bennies. I for one will not miss him. Sometimes you admire someone in spite of their shortcomings and considering the times they lived in. But in this case I can't. There's something to be said for finishing well I think, other things being equal.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8683 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Poor fella

Georgia House member stripped of power over John Lewis comments

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/ne...tg5Y9cHPBMe769c7yUhw

From Benton’s interview on WJJC 1270 AM in Commerce:

Benton: “I notice that there’s a movement to replace Alexander Stephens’ statue in Washington D.C. with that of John Lewis. I would suggest that before they do something like that, that they take a pilgrimage down to Crawfordville and visit the Alexander Stephens museum, and read all the stuff that he did do.

“Now, the other person they’re talking about replacing his statue with -- I have never read of a significant piece of legislation That was passed with his name on it.”

Host: “Who is that?”

Benton: “John Lewis. His only claim to fame was that he got conked on the head at the [Edmund] Pettus bridge. And he has milked that for 50 years -- or he milked it for 50 years.” Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
^^^
Ridiculous. The left is trying to create a privileged class of people that are above criticism. Do you think for a second that there would have been any consequences for someone making worse comments about President Trump?

The Democrats in the US House routinely go to the floor to liken Trump to Hitler, call him a traitor, a racist, a sexist and more. How many of them have been stripped of committee assignments?

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw a news headline about him "slandering" Lewis. Well, it's not slander when it's true. Lewis was a hateful, racist pile of crap and good riddance.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
The American Left and its pearl clutching sanctimonious outrage mongers are Bolsheviks through and through. Like The Blob of the 1950's the more power we give them the bigger and more destructive they get. This is a perfect example. We should watch them be outraged and do nothing.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
They evidently forgot how bad they hate the US Flag but did they not drape his coffin with one? How dare they desecrate him like that.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post