SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Filed Taxes 30 Days Ago, No Refind Yet. Should I Be Concerned?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Filed Taxes 30 Days Ago, No Refind Yet. Should I Be Concerned? Login/Join 
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Going on 22 days since my e-filing was accepted. I didn’t think my state return would come in before my federal return but it did!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
My preparer e-filed 4/9; refund deposited 4/16.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
This thread is three years old.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Maybe they thought they were posting in PASig's 'other thread' re: his 2020 return filed in March of this year. Apparently it's NOT an uncommon occurrence for him to be waiting longer than desired for a tax refund... Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
No doubt.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post