SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mother-son duo, family dog terrorize Wisconsin Walmart: police
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mother-son duo, family dog terrorize Wisconsin Walmart: police Login/Join 
posted
The cops who wrote up the incident have a good sense of humor. For a chuckle here is the article:

EAU CLAIRE, Wis. — A Wisconsin man and his mother face multiple charges after an incident at a local Walmart that involved nudity, theft and karate, police said.

Eau Claire officers responded to the big box store just before 8:30 p.m. Wednesday after getting a call about a woman and her dog stealing items from the store.

When officers arrived at the Walmart, they found 46-year-old Lisa Smith screaming at the entrance and trying to catch her dog Bo, according to police. The woman’s son, 25-year-old Benny Vann, was also allegedly contributing to the chaos.

Eau Claire police said in a new release, which is printed unedited:

In trying to figure out what happened, Officers learned Smith had come into Walmart with her unleashed Dog “Bo.” While Bo ran up to customers, Smith erratically started pulling apart store displays and placing them in her cart. She was asked to leave by staff and left the store to perform karate moves in the parking lot. In the meantime, Bo got a box of Jiffy Cornbread Muffin Mix and tried to leave the store. Smith was arrested and fought with officers — she also attempted to kick out a window on the squad car.

While this was occurring, Vann had made his way to the back of the store and removed all of his clothing exposing himself to other customers. Vann retrieved new clothing from the racks but did not purchase these items. When Officers approached Vann he refused to stop and attempted to run over an Officer with his scooter. Officers physically stopped the scooter and arrested Vann.

Smith faces charges of disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and misdemeanor bail jumping. Her son was arrested for lewd and lascivious behavior, disorderly conduct and retail theft.

Police managed to catch Bo and brought him to the Humane Association.

“The dog was not charged – we issued him a warning for the theft

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
PCP involved?

Posts: 9495 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
I'll bet the move to Florida in the future.

Posts: 10913 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I lived in Wisconsin, the police would give them a one way bus ticket to Chicago. Could upgrade that to Florida.

posted Hide Post
So, the 25 yo needs a scooter? F@$k me, Im ready for the comet.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Typical shopping trip to wal mart. Must be a slow news day.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3524 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Whiskey Tango strikes again!!!

Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
That's a pretty funny rodeo right there. Sometimes you want to feel sorry for people like that but don't when considering the years of dedicated effort to become that dysfunctional and ill. Drugs and alcohol are bad medicines when abused.

And of course it was Walmart after all. But I still love Walmart, I kid you not. It's the only place where you can get groceries, motor oil, duct tape, ammunition, beer, fishing tackle, and diapers in one visit. I haven't seen tons of strange things there over the years of dedicated shopping, but the few I have were a little out there. One in particular was so strange no one would believe me if I told it. If I had not been so thrown in disbelief in what I was seeing, I would have taken a photo as proof.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8657 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
PCP involved?

Most likely, Meth. THese days if it ain't Heroin (or harder) mixed in it is meth.

The crystal coming in from Mexico is unreal these days. Kind of a "reverse breaking bad."

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Time to up the meds, on all except the dog.

Posts: 6156 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
That poor dog!

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wrightd:
One in particular was so strange no one would believe me if I told it. If I had not been so thrown in disbelief in what I was seeing, I would have taken a photo as proof.

You can’t start it off like that and not explain. So, what was it?

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Quintessential Walmartians.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8934 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post