SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "Look, I come in here every day and lie on the bed for a minimum of four hours and you are screwing it up! It's on the schedule!"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Look, I come in here every day and lie on the bed for a minimum of four hours and you are screwing it up! It's on the schedule!" Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
"What are you? Go away."

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
You see that look in kitty’s eyes? That’s me at church. Lol

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amazingly tolerant cat! I believe my Tomcat would have shredded the entire crew into puppy fuzz.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
Those wagging tails had me LOL.

JC

Posts: 1267 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
That cat's like "Oh, for Chrissakes..."

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I thought for a moment that this should have gone in the Enough with the dog pictures thread when I realized this is an “Enough with the dog” video.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31383 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Fun. Thanks for sharing.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5681 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Very cute video, could have done without the cutesy music however. Looks like the puppies were seeking a nipple, I might have had the same reaction as the kitty.

Posts: 6400 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
The Alpha drive is strong in that one.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5473 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:

Which look?

1. What the AF are you?

2. Why are you here?

3. Why won't you go away?

4. I'm going to evicerate you.

5. Look, I've just clearly communicated that I'm going to evicerate you if you come closer and you continue to bug me, are you dumb as a doorknob?

6. What did I do to deserve this?

7. Who do I kill to get revenge for this impertinence?

8. Why is this happening to me and for how long must I endure?

I mean, I see all eight looks in there clearly.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1947 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Cuteness abounds. Definitely needed that tonight. If I’m going to be an insomniac, it may as well be with kitty/puppy videos

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Loswsmith:
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:

Which look?

1. What the AF are you?

2. Why are you here?

3. Why won't you go away?

4. I'm going to evicerate you.

5. Look, I've just clearly communicated that I'm going to evicerate you if you come closer and you continue to bug me, are you dumb as a doorknob?

6. What did I do to deserve this?

7. Who do I kill to get revenge for this impertinence?

8. Why is this happening to me and for how long must I endure?

I mean, I see all eight looks in there clearly.

It is look #9, the “Please, baby, I’m not from
Havana!” look.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31383 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post