Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
| The Ice Cream Man |
We painted it with a 2 part epoxy paint, then top coated it with a latex clear coat. In some parts, the latex seems to have contaminates stuck in it. In others, it has worn to the concrete. Any suggestions? BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active. | ||
|
| Ammoholic |
Repaint and keep the kids from climbing on it? | |||
|
| The Ice Cream Man |
We have generational customers. Pictures on the cow is a thing. No problem with that. I’m looking for suggestions on how to get the latex off and repair the epoxy finish and if I should coat it with something again. BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active. | |||
|
A Grateful American![]() |
Latex paint stripper to remove the topcoat. Then sanding to the 2 part epoxy to ensure adhesion. If the current epoxy is not peeling then you can apply a 2 part epoxy over it, and then an epoxy clearcoat/sealer. And clearcoat can be re-applied with minimal prep when required. "the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד | |||
|
| Member |
Concrete is porous. Are you sure you don't have trapped moisture | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

