SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ChikFilA Brawl
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ChikFilA Brawl Login/Join 
Dances With
Tornados
posted
I hope this has not been posted before. Surely it's staged. But it's hilarious.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/d0KyapDosq8

Posts: 11995 | Location: Near Hooker Oklahoma, closer to Slapout Oklahoma | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Now, that's how you do a commercial.

Q

Posts: 27629 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I don't think that's staged...those are real cows and chickens slugging it out Big Grin

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10592 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Nice touch with the feathers flying

Posts: 17944 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Props to the guy who has to clean all that shit up afterwards.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7674 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
so, Thats ! why the chickens crossed the road !

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55211 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I knew before I even opened the thread...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29909 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
what a mooving video...

Posts: 24341 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
It was good until the cows lost their mammilla, then it became udderly ridiculous.

Posts: 8911 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
It was good until the cows lost their mammilla, then it became udderly ridiculous.

Hey - if you got a beef with the costumes, take it up with the producer. It's not like they had a mega-Hollywood budget. This whole thing was probably done for a poultry sum.

Posts: 6084 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:

Right? I better call Mrs DF and check if hers are securely fastened......Big Grin

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29909 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sleepla8er
posted Hide Post
Have you seen their drum line???

www.YouTube.com/watch?v=zlwms8dLJ-M

Posts: 2868 | Location: San Diego, CA  | Registered: July 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
was on my way back from a trip, and passed a new McDonalds, right next to a new Chik-fil-a,

real deal protesters in front of the McD's fussing about the chicken nuggets, cruelty, horrors, etc, signs, slogans the works
about 8 of them, walking next to the highway in front of McD's...

right next door, literally sharing the same parking lot, that new Chik-fil-a

no protestors at the Chik-fil-a,

not a one,

we sat at the light and were hoping the cows would come out and do something,,,

https://chandlersfirearms.com/chesterfield-armament/

Posts: 10594 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
I think it was a bit overdone.

Cute, but they kinda jumped the shark, what with the chickens egging it on, and the cows milking it for everything they could.

Posts: 16208 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
I think it was a bit overdone.

Cute, but they kinda jumped the shark, what with the chickens egging it on, and the cows milking it for everything they could.

Don't want to horn in on your post, but I think you got steered wrong somewhere along the line. But hey, it's your beef, go for it.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15528 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Those are trans-cows, man!!!

quote:

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4364 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Too funny

Thanks

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post