SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FBI arrested Ghislane Maxwell in New Hampshire this morning (7/2/2020).
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FBI arrested Ghislane Maxwell in New Hampshire this morning (7/2/2020). Login/Join 
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HK Ag:
She will be suicided for the dirt she has on the Clintons.

HK Ag

Agreed, she is toast.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Report This Post
Angry Korean
with a Dark Soul
Picture of Windhover
posted Hide Post
Ah fer crying out loud!

Posts: 1169 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: October 11, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I hear Elvis singing, “You’ll Never Walk Alone”
To Ghislane as she’s led away.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
coloradohunter, you may want to read my posts in this thread.

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
He knew George Clinton, before he knew Bill Clinton.

Clever

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's been done today already: https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...730039174#3730039174

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the link. I wasn't up on that thread.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Report This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
I missed it, too.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3435 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Report This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
coloradohunter, you may want to read my posts in this thread.

Oooops. Sorry, I forgot the rules. My apologies.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Report This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
What I dont understand is if you are going to cooperate, why were you in hiding? Why not turn yourself in?

OANN says she's going to sing

Ghislaine Maxwell expected to fully cooperate with FBI, give names

The British socialite and former girlfriend of Jeffrey Epstein is expected to fully cooperate with federal authorities. On Friday, officials announced Ghislaine Maxwell will be naming names and cooperating with the FBI in its ongoing investigation.

This came after Maxwell was arrested earlier this week on sex trafficking charges.

According to officials, “the world’s most powerful” people, including Prince Andrew, are very worried about what she might reveal. The prince has refused to testify in the past over his association with Epstein and Maxwell.

“So, you know, I’m just so tired of the excuses,” said attorney Gloria Allred. “The victims want the truth, they want the transparency, they want him to tell law enforcement what he knows.”

Meanwhile, Epstein’s former boss Steven Hoffenberg has stated that Maxwell knows everything and will totally cooperate.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:
What I dont understand is if you are going to cooperate, why were you in hiding? Why not turn yourself in?

Until she was actually arrested recently, was she even under indictment or had a warrant out for her? Why would you turn yourself in otherwise?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:

As a general rule, what would you turn yourself in for?

You haven't been charge with a crime and may never be charged - so there is no reason to talk.

Likely in hiding to stay away from the media.

Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
Then why wasn't she forthcoming in the Epstein depositions? Suddenly she's willing to name names?

Why was she in-hiding then?

Why was she not answering requests to be interviewed? Why was she hiding from those trying to serve papers?

And you think that indictment was started on Monday and unsealed on Thursday? I can't find when the warrant was released but I'm sure her lawyer knew what was happening and that's why she went into hiding.

I'm just surprised she stayed in the country.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Report This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Maybe she decided living under self imposed house arrest/quarantine for the rest of her life wasn't in her best interests. Maybe she contacted the FBI and said she was ready to cooperate.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Report This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
The ball seems to have really started rolling against Maxwell immediately after the firing of Federal Prosecutor Geoffrey Berman. Coincidence?

I wonder who Berman is connected with? Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

posted Hide Post
quote:
Then why wasn't she forthcoming in the Epstein depositions?

It's called LEVERAGE. You don't ever give it up for FREE.

She waited until they charged her - now it's time to come to the table, say "lets make a deal" and bring any / all "get out of jail free" material. Photos, documents, etc.

Don't get me wrong, she seems like an awful person but on a logical level, there is no incentive to help the police if they are going to charge you. Wait until they charge you, then you work a deal.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Don't get me wrong, she seems like an awful person

^^^
A subtle understatement.

I am curious why the media has not referred to her as a pimp.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
I am curious why the media has not referred to her as a pimp.
Well I think the MSM has put themselves in a bind, since the party line is "BELIEVE WOMEN" (because for some reason Women are immune from telling lies, being deceitful, etc.) when it comes to crimes / harassment / etc.

But now we have an example of a horrible person who happens to be a woman... so I think they are at a loss, especially since this woman seems to have lots of information on powerful people... So I think they are at a loss of how to present the information in order to fit their narrative.

186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 18DAI:
The ball seems to have really started rolling against Maxwell immediately after the firing of Federal Prosecutor Geoffrey Berman. Coincidence?

I wonder who Berman is connected with? Regards 18DAI

Keep in mind when Berman was fired the intent was to replace him with SEC chair Jay CLayton. That did not go through. Berman's deputy Strauss took over for him and is believed to be carrying on his work.
Also note that James Comey's daughter Maurene is one of the three US attorneys handling the case. The Public Corruption Unit of the SDNY is running this one, which usually means public officials are involved.

Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
I hope she has a lot of really damaging documentation on a lot of democrats.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16488 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Report This Post