SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FBI arrested Ghislane Maxwell in New Hampshire this morning (7/2/2020).
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FBI arrested Ghislane Maxwell in New Hampshire this morning (7/2/2020). Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
I saw it on tv somewhere within the last 15 yrs, I think.

^^^^^^^^^^
The reason I questioned that assertion is that it sounds like the ending to a made for TV movie. The amount of anger and embarassment that was felt by the Israelis after Munich was incredible. The details of what the Black September group did to those athletes could not be broadcast on television. The hunt for Nazis was still strong at that time and the reputation of the Mosad was in question as well. To leave a terrorist alive as some sort of torture is not in their playbook.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Report This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
https://www.britannica.com/top...ganization-Palestine

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:

Best scenario for her is witness protection somewhere in Ohio

There are worse things than prison and executions.

lIke being sent to ohio?

No, like being sent to Rhode Island.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:

BINGO!!!! Reminds me of a story I heard, I think about the last terrorist responsible for the Munich Olympics murders. The Israelis apparently let him live, knowing living the rest of his life in fear and jumping at EVERY car backfire or knock on the door is worse than death.

Not true. Golda Meir called off the assassinations after the Kidon teams badly botched a couple of ops, killing killing innocent bystanders (including two Lebanese police officers) in Beirut, France, Rome and Lillehammer.

The last three terrorists who participated in the Munich attack and survived the clusterfuck at Fürstenfeldbruck airbase and were taken into German custody were Jamal Al-Gashey, Adnan Al-Gashey, and Mohammed Safady.

They were released by West Germany about two months after the Munich attack; exchanged for hostages on hijacked Lufthansa Flight 615. Their whereabouts today are unknown, though the last solid information on one of them was an interview given in 1999.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
And she now has COVID (Link).

Better get to interviewing.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by craigcpa:

That is a satire site similar to the onion.

Posts: 12580 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'd be OK with JizzLane getting the Big Kahuna Virus. Here's hopin'

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Bwhahahha I thought I was the only one who thought of her as that.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Report This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
quote:

Doh!

Well, the boss is playin’ it so I’m gonna leave it but acknowledge the « news » is satirical as you pointed.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by Krazeehorse:
With her resources what the hell was she doing "hiding" in the United States?

No one seems to be able to figure that out.

Some people just won't leave home. Family/friends/ foods etc. Or, sometimes they just think they're above the law. Or, she thought the case died with Epstein which she figured was the big fish. Who knows what goes through these people's minds.

One of the owners of Striker Yachts was arrested in 1978. The guy disappeared after he was arrested (and out on bond) for drug smuggling in 1979 in the Black Tuna Gang. The guy was living in Chile for 30 years, comes back and moves into over 55 community in West Palm Beach and goes in and gets a Florida I.D. and files for social security with his real name!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/...years-later/1882999/

Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
quote:

Ha! I didn't know about this one. Thanks for the ID on it. Link

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7233 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://nypost.com/2020/07/06/...possible-court-date/

Jeffrey Epstein confidant Ghislaine Maxwell has been transferred from a New Hampshire jail to a federal lockup in New York City, officials said.

The accused madam — who was arrested last week for allegedly helping procure underage girls for Epstein to sexually abuse — was moved from the Merrimack County House of Corrections to the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn, US Bureau of Prisons officials confirmed.

On Sunday, prosecutors asked a Manhattan federal judge to set her arraignment in Manhattan court for Friday.

Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Ya know, ever since this whole Epstein shit broke, I hear that woman's name and I suddenly hear Don Henley in the back of my mind..."Life in the Jizz Lane!"

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://hotair.com/headlines/a...apes-ex-friend-says/

“Ghislaine has always been as cunning as they come. She wasn’t going to be with Epstein all those years and not have some insurance,” the ex-friend told the news outlet.

“The secret stash of sex tapes I believe Ghislaine has squirreled away could end up being her get-out-of-jail card if the authorities are willing to trade. She has copies of everything Epstein had. They could implicate some twisted movers and shakers,” the former friend said.

“If Ghislaine goes down, she’s going to take the whole damn lot of them with her.”

The source continued: ‘Not only did Epstein like to capture himself with underage girls on camera, he wanted to make sure he had something to hold over the rich and powerful men who took advantage of his sick largesse.

Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
She can die from COVID right after exposing all the evil she knows of.

Posts: 3657 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Report This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://nypost.com/2020/07/06/...possible-court-date/

Jeffrey Epstein confidant Ghislaine Maxwell has been transferred from a New Hampshire jail to a federal lockup in New York City, officials said.

The accused madam — who was arrested last week for allegedly helping procure underage girls for Epstein to sexually abuse — was moved from the Merrimack County House of Corrections to the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn, US Bureau of Prisons officials confirmed.

On Sunday, prosecutors asked a Manhattan federal judge to set her arraignment in Manhattan court for Friday.

Did they really just move her to the same facility Epstein was in / died in? (Yes, they did...)

You can't make this shit up. I mean, fuck the conspiracy theories, what about basic optics and lessons learned?

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
The whole thing with Ghislaine Maxwell has been slow in coming, well planned and well coordinated. FBI didn't wake up one morning and say, "Hey, let's road trip to rural New Hampshire and pick up Ghislaine."

As high profile as the Epstein affair has been and as powerful as those involved are presumed to be, I would be shocked to find Maxwell did not know the FBI were on their way that morning. Unless of course something has changed to tighten the sieve of information leaking from the FBI for the last couple of years.

If Ghislaine Maxwell dies while in custody, that too was well planned and coordinated. Of that I have no doubt.

I'm ready to hear her spill the beans. Hope that's in the plan.

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Did they really just move her to the same facility Epstein was in / died in? (Yes, they did...)

No. Epstein was found dead in August at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan.
Ghislaine Maxwell has been transferred to the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn.
Epstein was not in Brooklyn.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23946 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:

No. Epstein was found dead in August at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan.
Ghislaine Maxwell has been transferred to the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn.
Epstein was not in Brooklyn.

Oh good. I pleased to be wrong in this case.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/crim...-prosecute-el-chapo/

Ghislaine Maxwell hired the lawyer best known for helping to prosecute drug kingpin Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman to get her off sex-trafficking and perjury charges.

The New York Post reported that the 58-year-old former socialite is being represented by Christian Everdell, who spent more than a decade serving as assistant U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York.

Everdell’s former colleagues believe he may use his experience from his high-profile cases to get Maxwell to strike a plea deal.

“He will, of course, do what is in the best interests of his client, but no doubt he will be talking to her about the benefits of becoming a cooperating witness,” tweeted Jennifer Rodgers, who used to be his supervisor as a fellow federal Southern District of New York prosecutor.