SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    3 year Anniversary Giveaway
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

3 year Anniversary Giveaway Login/Join 
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted
Today marks the 3 year anniversary of my membership here so I figured it was time for a giveaway.

The winner can pick one of the following two Christian Standard Bibles in premium black leather.
The first is a Large Print Ultrathin 9.5 pt font with thumb indexes in black goat skin with silver page gilding and red stitching.
The second is an Ultrathin in 9 pt font in black calf skin with silver page gilding and red stitching.

The only rule for entering is to post in this thread. Winner will be chosen at random sometime tomorrow 9/19. The winner will then choose which Bible they want and provide their shipping address via email.

Also if anyone who enters this giveaway and does not win but is in need of a Bible and cannot afford a Bible may contact me and I will provide them with a Bible free of charge.

Thank you to Para and LBJ and all the members here.

Posts: 1059 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your milestone. Smile. Please don't enter me in the Karma. I already have a bible.

Your karma offering is very generous. I am sure it will go to just the right recipient.

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rebut10
posted Hide Post
I'll be the first "In". Thank You

Live free or die...
Don't tread on me...
Molon Labe...
Take your pick.

Posts: 1235 | Location: Not on Cape Cod. | Registered: December 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Second "In".

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and thank you for the opportunity.

Posts: 231 | Location: FLORIDA | Registered: November 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your three years!

Please include me, and thank you for your generous karma.

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3342 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Wonderful Giveaway.

Please add me. Thanks!

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2086 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
What a remarkably thoughtful and generous gift. I have a couple bibles (my main study one is showing significant wear from frequent reading and notes). I've always wanted a premium bible, but obviously I don't need one.

If it's acceptable, I'd like to be entered in this karma, but should I be blessed enough to win I'd gladly defer the gift if there is another member who needs it more than I do... their need trumps my want.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
The winner is ggile. ggile please send an email to the address in my profile.

Posts: 1059 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
What a wonderful KARMA. Those Bibles are beautiful. Sadly, I am too late to enter.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2407 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
ggile, enjoy that fine looking Bible.

quote:
Originally posted by BlackTalonJHP:
The winner is ggile. ggile please send an email to the address in my profile.

BlackTalonJHP congratulations on reaching that milestone and thank you for both your contributions to the forum as well as the opportunity at this thoughtful karma. Smile

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Email on the way.

I so appreciate it!

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2086 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by yanici:
What a wonderful KARMA. Those Bibles are beautiful. Sadly, I am too late to enter.

If I remember I'll do another one around 1000 posts

Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Cheers on being a member. I am posting after the deadline, but did not need a Bible in any case.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I'm not in for the karma, especially since I'm too late. I just want to say congratulations on the milestone and to thank you for your generosity. Wow, those bibles are expensive!

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19646 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post