SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    today is " A day without a woman"
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

today is " A day without a woman" Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
["]And ur worrying about women driving"

Why, yes. Is there some logical reason why there has to be a trade off between the two?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
The NYPD detained a dozen protestors, including the leader of the Women’s March, Linda Sarsour, during the ‘Day Without a Woman’ protest on Wednesday afternoon.

“Today, the national leaders of the Women’s March on Washington gathered with allies and those participating in the day’s actions for a show of solidarity and revolutionary love,” the statement reads. “After a peaceful protest in New York City in honor of A Day Without a Woman, 10 organizers were arrested by the New York City Police Department in an act of civil disobedience.”

so who is Linda Sarsour ?

http://www.breitbart.com/natio...arsour-womens-march/

Sarsour, who serves as the executive director of the Arab American Association of New York (AAANY) and who was honored by former-President Obama’s White House as a “champion of change,” seems as if she makes it a point to attach herself to every social justice cause known to man and tie it to Palestine

She tweeted about "great" it was in Saudi Arabia because of paid maternity program:

"10 weeks of PAID maternity leave in Saudi Arabia. Yes PAID. And ur worrying about women driving"

Sarsour dismisses the fact that women in Saudi Arabia are treated as second-class citizens who are unable to drive, interact with men, and dress as they please as inconsequential.

do these protesting women have any idea who their "leaders" are ?

Gosh there is so much irony with this group. OK with misogyny in Saudi Arabia with her own kind, but then takes the time to protest in the streets here.

Roll Eyes

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
I celebrated 'a day without a woman' by going to the range & engaging the falling steel plate target rack with big bore revolvers.

Posts: 9849 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Still had to stay after work to write up 2 traffic accidents.... just sayin'

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
I think the President should have addressed the strikers by saying "If you like your contraceptives, you can keep your contraceptives", and walk back inside.

Posts: 1498 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:

Years ago I worked with a physician who had immigrated from the former Soviet Union (Romania as I recall). One day I asked him how the populace could have not only allowed, but welcomed the oppressive government they "enjoyed" for decades. He tried his best to explain it to me but it was such a foreign concept that I simply couldn't grasp it...until recently. Now that nearly 50% of our citizens would welcome it, I get it.

Bribe enough of them with free shit (that has been taken under force of law from those who have no interest in free shit) and you'll get plenty of support for it.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8347 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
How about a day without liberals?

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post

<This North Korean News Service parody account is hilarious, they always come up with good stuff>

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.breitbart.com/calif...ps-clash-santa-cruz/

there are two videos at the link.

The second video shows two groups of protesters merging. Watching these people I kept thinking "What a bunch of losers". Can't help it, that is part of my learned bias / experience.

The first video is where a pick up truck is boxed in by protesters. What frustration that would trigger. Many of us here would think about what we would like to do in this situation. But reality is that you need to sit and take it until a)the crowd dissolves or b) things get so violent that you would need to use your vehicle in self defense.

If I ever got trapped like that, the crowd would earn my undying hatred.

Why authorities let these thugs take over the streets is a huge mistake and injustice to law abiding citizens.

Posts: 19505 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
I had to go to the police station yesterday to update my address for my CCW. Lots of nice ladies working there in the records department.

Posts: 8144 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
earlier in this thread it was posted that one of the leaders of the woman's march was Rasmea Odeh.

Odeh is a convicted Palestinian terrorist. She lied about that when she got U.S. citizenship.

Odeh, 69, will plead guilty next month to failing to disclose her stint in an Israeli prison when she applied for American citizenship.

Odeh and other female activists called on women around the world to join them in a "new wave of militant feminist struggle."

As part of the plea agreement, Odeh will leave the U.S.

A statement posted to the "Justice for Rasmea" website claimed she cannot get a fair trial in the United States federal court "under the regime of racist Attorney General Jeff Sessions."

Odeh was convicted for her role in two terrorist bombings, one of which killed two students shopping for groceries at an Israeli supermarket in 1969.

http://insider.foxnews.com/201...eal-citizenship-case

Posts: 19505 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Bye

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
A statement posted to the "Justice for Rasmea" website claimed she cannot get a fair trial in the United States federal court "under the regime of racist Attorney General Jeff Sessions."

The judge who refused her nonsensical claim of 'PTSD' as being the reason she 'forgot' to list her conviction on her citizenship application was Judge Gershwin A. Drain - appointed by Obama in 2012...Raaaccciiissst!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
https://www.mied.uscourts.gov/...=chambers&judgeid=36

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
...a "new wave of militant feminist struggle."
Yeah, sure thing. Here ya go:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/2670017124

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post

Yeah, she's a bad girl.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You are not welcome, hag. You have never been welcome, actually. By removing you from the United States, the Feds are honoring our "Country without terrorists" program. How you like it so far, hag?

Happy trails, psycho.

No double standards
posted Hide Post
Don't give Sarsour or Rasmea a hard time. They merely want all women in America to have the same freedoms, rights, privileges, as women enjoy in Saudi. Is that too much to ask?

(Now, excuse me, I need a bigger barf bucket Wink)

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
She can now go back to her homeland, where every day is celebrated as a Day Without Bathing.

Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
...and where they don't have toilet paper.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
A Day Without Wiping

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023