SIGforum
My 2.5yr old grandson has Stage 4 Cancer Update 3-15-21 Pg18. Was cancer free for 6 months, Cancer has returned, Beat cancer a second time!

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/1380021354

December 10, 2019, 07:28 AM
just1tym
My 2.5yr old grandson has Stage 4 Cancer Update 3-15-21 Pg18. Was cancer free for 6 months, Cancer has returned, Beat cancer a second time!
Absolutely, prayer does it's job again. I never give up on it no matter what. And to those other's who are in need, I'll not forget you, bet on it.

Regards, Will G.
April 30, 2020, 10:31 AM
Sigolicious
Continuing prayers will be most welcome.

The cancer is back.

MRI shows 99% positive that it has returned on his #6 right rib. Not sure what the protocol will be until more testing is done. Bone marrow biopsy to confirm is happening as I type and MIBG scan is tomorrow afternoon.

April 30, 2020, 10:38 AM
Jimbo54
Damn, I'm sorry to hear this. I thought he had it whipped. Frown

You and your grandson will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird
April 30, 2020, 10:45 AM
snoris
Oh no, prayers sent and fingers crossed.
April 30, 2020, 10:50 AM
Rustyblade
My thoughts go out to the young man for a future. May it be that he and those who know him and those who love him all help to give him the strength to win this battle.

Do not necessarily attribute someone's nasty or inappropriate actions as intended when it may be explained by ignorance or stupidity.
April 30, 2020, 10:53 AM
Skins2881
Continued prayers for Titus, his parents, and you.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis
April 30, 2020, 11:04 AM
old rugged cross
Sorry to hear D. He is a fighter, like his grandpa. These little ones are resilient. He'll beat it.

Prayers for him and all that love and care for him.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"
April 30, 2020, 11:09 AM
tatortodd
I’m sorry to read this latest update. Thoughts & prayers to your grandson and family.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
April 30, 2020, 11:14 AM
V-Tail
Praying for Titus

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
April 30, 2020, 11:21 AM
braillediver
Really sorry to hear. His success is inspiring. Thoughts and prayers to him and the family.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.
April 30, 2020, 12:54 PM
slabsides45
I'm sorry for the bad report. I pray that they'll get a handle on it quickly as you move forward.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers
April 30, 2020, 01:06 PM
esdunbar
I’m so sorry to hear this. I will certainly keep him in my prayers. I can’t possibly imagine what y’all are going through.
April 30, 2020, 01:13 PM
Elk Hunter
So sorry to hear this! Prayer sent up for your grandson, as well as all affected by this terrible disease.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter
April 30, 2020, 01:33 PM
Sigfest
So sorry to hear this. Prayer sent.
April 30, 2020, 01:45 PM
k5blazer
He will be in our thoughts and prayers.
April 30, 2020, 03:52 PM
straightshooter1
Not sure where my post went, just disappeared!

But, I wanted to let you know I prayed for his complete healing.

Bob
April 30, 2020, 04:41 PM
arfmel
Titus is in my prayers.
April 30, 2020, 04:42 PM
triggertreat
All will be on my prayer list.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!
April 30, 2020, 05:38 PM
BOATTRASH1
Prayers for Titus. You all can beat this.
April 30, 2020, 09:17 PM
irreverent
Prayers for you all. Beat this.

"Trust, but verify."