SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Arkansas school adds police dog’s photo to yearbook
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Arkansas school adds police dog’s photo to yearbook Login/Join 
posted
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. – This year’s Bryant High School yearbook features one very special employee with claws, paws and a great big smile, according to KFDM.

The school’s police dog, Mya, got her photo taken for the school yearbook, grinning from perky ear to perky ear. She is featured among the faculty in the book.

According to KATV, Mya got her start working on campus last fall with her handler Sergeant Paul Tarvin.

She is trained as a narcotics dog, but can also do work with tracking and recovery.

LINK TO PHOTO: https://wgntv.com/2019/05/10/a...s-photo-to-yearbook/

Posts: 17282 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I love it. What a fun picture to show your kids.

Posts: 10851 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
All that does is further indoctrinate is to the police state and desensitize is to the violence against minorities and militization of our polices forces.

Hey I am just getting in front of this since we can’t have anything like this in a yearbook. Somebody needs to be outraged....because fun!!! Wink

Seriously that is such a cool picture and yearbook. Good on em’

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7698 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
Lol, that's awesome!

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1908 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
Seems like affirmative action at work. It's pretty obvious she only got the job because she's a dog.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4622 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
Nepotism Big Grin

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2043 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Had to laugh when I saw that photo! Hard to imagine that pup's not a great dog.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Uh-oh. Maya is wearing blackface in the yearbook photo.

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15913 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
<---- Merlot approves.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15491 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No cat photo? No justice, no peace!
Great happy dog photo.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16132 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Ha! She even seems to be smiling for the camera!

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4931 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
What a great idea! Maya probably interacts more with the children than most of the upper tier of administrators there.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Looks like a Maligator Wink

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12661 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
That’s absolutely fantastic. I love it!

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4031 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10-7 leo:
Nepotism Big Grin

Excellent!

V.

Posts: 328 | Location: Pacific NW | Registered: April 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Too bad this didn't make the local news. For the past two weeks its been nothing but MEDICAL MARIJUANA IS COMING. MEDICAL MARIJUANA WILL BE HERE IN TWO WEEKS...NEXT WEEK...NEXT MONDAY, NO, ON SATURDAY, HERE IS THE FIRST CUSTOMER! LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE IN LINE! MORE DISPENSARIES OPENING SOON!

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post