SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If ever there was a gal that should have gone straight into the wood chipper, here she is
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If ever there was a gal that should have gone straight into the wood chipper, here she is Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Rattlesnakes possess more humanity than this psychopathic bitch. Sharks have more feeling when they kill. If it were up to me, she'd be buried under a trash heap in the middle of nowhere.

Illinois student smiles, giggles after killing couple in DUI crash

You, girly, are an embarassment to the human race.

She got 14 years in prison and will likely be out in less than half of that. It should have been life without the possibility of parole, sentencing guidelines be damned.

It's not hard to recognize how she cares about no one but herself, based solely on the way she worded this so-called apology.
quote:
At her sentencing, she apologized. "I’m so sorry for everything, and I will never, ever commit anything like that again," she told the court, according to the Pekin Daily Times. "I have not drank since that day. I do not plan on drinking ever again."

Posts: 107590 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Some people need to be put down. We just had a guy locally sentenced to 2-4 years for backing into a 10 year old boy, then pulling forward, driving over him again and killing him. 2-4 years!

Posts: 3454 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Absolutely she should be getting a life sentence! I am appalled by her attitude and stupidity! I would be pissed about 14 years if I was the victims’ family. Unbelievable.

She didn’t care at all that she killed two people. Even if she didn’t remember doing it, she didn’t care when told. When she was in the hospital bed she was processing information just fine about can the officer really say what he said to her or just because he said she can’t go to school tomorrow, then what about the next day. Again when told she killed two people it didn’t even phase her. Trash…pure trash.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Maybe when she sobers up she’ll realize what she’s done? I wonder what the rational of the judge was that sentenced this lightly. Heartbreaking.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5319 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Eventually the people will become fed up with a "justice" system that doesn't actually mete out justice and simply take matters into their own hands.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saw the arrest video while she was off her head, would like to see a sentencing video.

Posts: 112 | Location: Deep south | Registered: August 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you kill someone with a gun, knife, club or anything else, there is an extensive investigation and its considered an offense against society and humanity. Especially if there is prior calculation.
Kill someone with a car? In most cases, its considered an "accident" and the investigation is much less intensive and detailed. And the penalty and sentences reflect that. Doesnt surprise me she got only 14 years.
Get voluntarily drunk and drive, then kill people? To me thats prior calculation.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16090 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Get voluntarily drunk and drive, then kill people? To me thats prior calculation.

Exactly. That is why in my mind she committed murder. Sadly laws don’t see it that way.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Wow, so many things to say about that, just wow.

Looks like being hammered was an everyday occurrence for her and had been for a while.
Three times over the limit at 2200 and was just getting started.
Hit them so hard it totaled the car with a leg sticking out of the grill.

Not a concern about anyone but herself, acting like that after being told two were dead was an ass kicking offence as far as I'm concerned.

How does something like that not be charged as manslaughter at least?

Posts: 1478 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
AND her stated goal was to become a member of the DUI Club.

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3299 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Bury the idiot who nearly killed a Fairfax cop right next to her.

That accident should have killed six people. God is why it didn’t.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Eventually the people will become fed up with a "justice" system that doesn't actually mete out justice and simply take matters into their own hands.

In my small mountain former mining town, that sort of thing used to happen. I don’t know how many miscreants were lynched when the rest of the citizenry had had enough due to ineffectual law enforcement and judicial inaction, but it was several.

Now, though? If were going to happen again in modern times, I believe it would have started some time ago, but it will be interesting to see if I live long enough for these predictions to be realized.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Complete sociopath. She will never be "rehabilitated" or feel remorse for her behavior no matter how many years she's put away. She should never be allowed back into society.

Gross bitch.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
It’s insane that DUI murders aren’t prosecuted harsher. A DUI by itself should result in pretty severe penalties, I’d be fine with a 10 year minimum loss of license and 1 year minimum jail.

If you ever want to murder someone, do a bunch of shots then run over them with your car. You’ll be home in a few years.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Feet first Bitch.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Why is the public being so apathetic when you have instances like this happening when any one or more are killed in a DUI / DWI /
Impaired driving instance... But let someone innocent person or multible people killed by someone with a firearm then they get on the band wagon demanding something needs to be done but you do not see them trying to ban automobiles.... Screwed up priorities. What happened to personal responsibilies.?? ...................................... drill sgt.

Posts: 2007 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
"Did you understand what I told you, that you killed two people tonight?"

"Yes, I’m just wondering when I can go to school,"

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes
Picture of sandman76
posted Hide Post
All those stupid roadside tests are useless. Give her the breath test, straight to the nurse for blood, straight to fuckin' jail.

Posts: 1958 | Location: Douglas County, Colorado | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of photohause
posted Hide Post
Twisted

Don't. drink & drive, don't even putt.

Posts: 1631 | Location:  | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Q

Posts: 26384 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post