SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More North Korea Executions?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More North Korea Executions? Login/Join 
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted
In North Korea it's not only unsafe to be a relative of the so-called leader, it's not safe to be a part of the government.

P.S. New execution weapon. . . anti-aircraft guns. Good grief Charlie Brown! Eek

SEOUL, South Korea -- North Korea executed five senior security officials with anti-aircraft guns because they made false reports that “enraged” leader Kim Jong Un, South Korea’s spy agency said Monday.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/no...ft-gun-intelligence/

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah I think the reports from when he killed his uncle a couple years ago also mentioned anti aircraft guns as being used.

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
Mr Whatever-his-name is is stacking up a bunch of people who want his ass on a spike, for sure.

It may have gone down well in the eleventh century, but doing this sh*t in the second decade of the 21st century is way past its sell-by date.

One day his chickens are all coming home to roost big-time and I'm betting that for the vast majority of people in that sad little country, that day can't come fast enough.

tac

Posts: 11327 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
I don't think Lil Un is going to be a problem for long.

His brand of crazy tends to come with a short fuse.

Talking nukes recklessly, calling China a bunch of pansies, killing political enemies and rival family members with grandiose techniques.

I think he's here for a good time, not a long time, if you know what I mean.

Posts: 10753 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
I do believe he's watched one too many Bond movies.

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by navyshooter:
I do believe he's watched one too many Bond movies.

Nah. Bond always escape the over-elaborate, easily escape-able situation with only an inept guard watching.

But then again, this is the NORKs here. Their bad guys don't have the training, brains, and energy to escape a slow moving Zamboni.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Push them out of planes at 15,000 feet. Give them a few minutes to think about it on the way down.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Best Korea never disappoints with the zany executions.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Next up? Gunnery Sgt. Hartmann will get executees to lean forward and choke themselves.

His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
At the rate he is going, he'll run out of people to rule pretty soon.

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
And then, he can execute North Korea- the land itself. diediediestabstabstab

Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I understand that he has the security apparatus under his thumb. It is hard to understand that it is so under his control that some cabal of generals can't assassinate him. He seems so dangerous that they might as well give it a try.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Are there words in the Korean language for Operation Valkyrie? Somebody needs to do one.

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I think you guys are being too hard on lil Kim. It's tough being the one in charge. It is even tougher when your underlings are spreading fake news to piss you off and undermine your leadership decisions constantly. I wasted time today calling in on a fake news story on a baby wipes recall. The trolls who did that shit need to taste some AA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21109 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
That guy is an absolute loon.... exactly the type of dictator that gets wrapped in his own cult of personality and can initiate a war simply because he gets irritated

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37966 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
That guy is an absolute loon.... exactly the type of dictator that gets wrapped in his own cult of personality and can initiate a war simply because he gets irritated
To himself, his own preservation is paramount, and despite all the ridculous posturing, I think this guy knows that if he started a shooting war, it would be the end of him. In other words, he's not going to do jack shit but keep starving and killing his own people.

The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
The craziest part about all this, is homeslice isn't some retarded bumpkin who's never even seen the county line. He's seen the world outside of his psychotic kingdom, he went to school in fucking Switzerland. And here he is, dropping mortars and shit on people who look at him funny.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
I would think if the CIA and South Korean Intelligence were on the ball, they could use Li'l Kim's instability to force a coup.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
BBMW, but why rock the boat? Lil Kim is doing an excellent job taking out North Korean officers. Why risk a shooting war when they are doing just fine killing themselves? The CIA would probably just fuck things up even more over there. I say leave em the hell alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21109 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
The assassination of his older half-brother was well and truly screwed up. The generals may not be in any hurry to take him out if they can tell themselves that the five guys that got it were being punished for the screw-up.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post