SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Firearm Insurance Policy renewal time
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Firearm Insurance Policy renewal time Login/Join 
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted
Seeking comments/experience with "Lockton Affintiy LLC" of Kansas City, Mo.

For approximately my desired level of covered items, they are charging about 1% of their retail value. No serial # involved to sign up to send the payment.

Any comments pro/con? Only a few days left to respond. This has in the past been NRA affiliated, and has been considerably less expensive than previous comparative shopping.

Never have made claim eith.
Something out there EVERYBODY loves?

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Seems like they have a deductible?

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post
Interesting thread as I really have not thought about firearm insurance.

Maybe share some information / knowledge for others like myself who have not thought about this.

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Seems like they have a deductible?

There is $250 deductible. They have simple pretty clear short policy details (just a couple) in the email doc they sent.

The bit of googlefu I have used, seems to rate them high in customer satisfaction.

A few years back it was affiliate with NRA, which may not be the case now. Lloyds of London no longer is their guarantor *whatever the real term is) but someone else has taken the position. Seems like that do "$300,000,000" in various insurance policy coverage.
Many decades in business.

I've scanned enough to have a more favorable impression. Still I'm a naive customer.

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
I stopped using them and started using these guys a few years ago. If I recall they were cheaper and had a good rep.

https://collectinsure.com/guns/

Posts: 4107 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I should look into this, my collection is not up to date.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post