SIGforum
Diane Horner's Country Hip Hop

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/1350093515

May 25, 2025, 09:09 PM
pbslinger
Diane Horner's Country Hip Hop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOacUWjHgiE
May 25, 2025, 09:26 PM
arfmel
“Out, in, out in out”
May 25, 2025, 10:15 PM
sigmonkey
What the, Gary Busey, heck is going on here?




"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד
May 25, 2025, 10:27 PM
parabellum
Could have been an SCTV skit, but it's real, apparently.

https://www.amazon.com/Diane-H...ancing/dp/6302587212

And if that gal is not from Minnesota, I'll eat my ski boots, yahh.
May 25, 2025, 10:47 PM
nhracecraft
That's Jammin'... Wink


____________________________________________________________

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 47....Making America Great Again!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!
May 26, 2025, 02:40 PM
gjgalligan
We need a big ole comet SOON!


Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.
May 26, 2025, 02:47 PM
TMats
Smile I remember seeing this years ago. Hilarious, but I guess people can be really serious about their line dancing.


_______________________________________________________
despite them
May 26, 2025, 03:19 PM
nhtagmember
thats just not right...
May 26, 2025, 03:31 PM
OttoSig
I support this and any future endeavors this woman wants to bless us with!





Eight years to retirement! Just waiting!
May 26, 2025, 03:43 PM
Patriot
This reminds me of the VHS tape Napoleon Dynamite finds at the thrift store.

D’Kwon’s Dance Grooves..


_____________________________
Pledge allegiance or pack your bag!
The problem with Socialism is that eventually you run out of other people's money. - Margaret Thatcher
Spread my work ethic, not my wealth
May 26, 2025, 05:20 PM
MNSIG
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
And if that gal is not from Minnesota, I'll eat my ski boots, yahh.


As if the shame of Al Franken, Ilhan Omar and Tim Walz isn't enough, now I have to live with the burden of this! Smile
May 26, 2025, 06:17 PM
911Boss
I remember the good ole days wearing spanks under my cutoff’s… blast from the past.

I’ll see if I can dig up a picture…






What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???


May 26, 2025, 06:31 PM
dsiets
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
I remember the good ole days wearing spanks under my cutoff’s… blast from the past.

I’ll see if I can dig up a picture…


No, No, NO, 911Boss. We're good.
May 26, 2025, 07:14 PM
Genorogers
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
I remember the good ole days wearing spanks under my cutoff’s… blast from the past.

I’ll see if I can dig up a picture…


No, No, NO, 911Boss. We're good.

LMFAO !
May 26, 2025, 07:22 PM
OneWheelDrive
Now I know why Beyonce started singing "Country" music. Payback.


================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."
May 26, 2025, 09:35 PM
Johnny 3eagles
That ain't country and neither is Jelly Roll





Any dog can be a Guide Dog if you don't care where you're going.


NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER