SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A Karma. It will have to be a surprise as I have no idea yet. ( Winner is BB61!)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
A Karma. It will have to be a surprise as I have no idea yet. ( Winner is BB61!) Login/Join 
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted
Hi guys. Its been a couple of months since my last Karma. I think its time, but I just dont know what. So, take a chance. Ill get something . Just seems to be right. No parameters, just have your email in ykur profile or provide. Ill draw at end of month. Thanks everyone, love your family and be well!! sigguy (the 1st)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SIGGUY (THE 1ST),

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Unlucky #1! Thanks for the chance.

Lost in the Woods
Picture of NHForester
posted Hide Post
I get the unlucky number 1!

ETA: Late on the draw. Big Grin

Posts: 1475 | Location: Newfound Lake, NH | Registered: December 16, 2007Report This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma. Please add me to the list.

Posts: 32411 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Yes, please. I'm intrigued.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7052 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Report This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance

Posts: 5291 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in, thanks.

Posts: 3577 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you, count me in too.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Report This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Ooo surprise karma! Count me in. Thanks.

Posts: 4980 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Report This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Never got a pig in a poke, but I've been on a few blind dates. Add me to the list.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Report This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
I like surprises...

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Report This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
This is fun. Me too please.

Posts: 1088 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Report This Post
Picture of PowerBook
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Ashburn, VA USA | Registered: June 26, 2002Report This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
I cant pass up a good mystery. Please toss my name in.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
I would love to win....something. Please include me.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
I'm in for a mystery Karma.

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Report This Post
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
I have always wanted one or two of those!

Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Report This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Wow - kind of like Christmas when I was really young. I didn't know which present was for me, and I didn't know what it would be. Thanks for the chance!

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10695 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds like fun.

Posts: 12559 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
I love a mystery. count me in.

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Report This Post