SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Older husky riding lawn mower removing front tire.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Older husky riding lawn mower removing front tire. Login/Join 
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted
I need to remove the front tire. I cannot seem to pop that damn cap off. I do not have any kind of a puller. A pry bar does not seem to want to pop it off. Do I just need to apply more brute force. It spins and moves slightly so it is not seized on there, what gives for crissakes Confused



"Practice like you want to play in the game"
 
Posts: 21945 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
Find a replacement. Then get after it like it owes you money. If you can get a chisel between the cap and hub tap that all the way around to pry it loose.


----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------
 
Posts: 5493 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Older husky riding lawn mower removing front tire.

© SIGforum 2026