SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    60 years ago, The other day that the music died, Patsey
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

60 years ago, The other day that the music died, Patsey Login/Join 
posted
https://www.historynet.com/patsy-clines-final-flight/

The nation felt this one as well.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patsy_Cline

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55210 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
listening to 'Crazy' right now

what a voice

Posts: 53850 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
My father was a big fan of hers.

Posts: 482 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dad had a couple of cowboy copas albums

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55210 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn, that was my birthday. turned 3 on that date. My dad always had a thing for Patsy!

Posts: 471 | Location: Greenfield, IN | Registered: December 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
My parents ran a small tavern back then. Our house was attached to it. I was 8 years old in 63. I could hear the juke box from out in the tavern every night as I lay in bed. Crazy was played over and over. There are so many songs from back in that era that are just forever etched in my memory from those years of being raised in a small town juke box honky tonk.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8627 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post