SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Rob Schneider nails it: It's not Russia, it's YOU
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rob Schneider nails it: It's not Russia, it's YOU Login/Join 
Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted

2010 Dems lost the House
2012 Dems lost the Senate
2016 Dems lost the White House
2017 Dems lost ability to reason
It's not Russia, it's YOU

https://twitter.com/RobSchneider

I'm not on Twitter so I couldn't link directly to the post so it goes to Rob's main page. He absolutely nailed it. Smile

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard

Posts: 2050 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
It's nice to see an actor/comedian that will swim against the current.

Posts: 7392 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
He's got some good ones in there, but I laughed out loud to this retweet from another user:

quote:
Anton Rubaclini‏ @AntonRubaclini Mar 2

I live in constant fear that Trump will deport my latina mother-in-law who lives at 1837 3rd st, LA 90023 blue house. she gets off work at 6

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18092 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
He's got some good ones in there, but I laughed out loud to this retweet from another user:

quote:
Anton Rubaclini‏ @AntonRubaclini Mar 2

I live in constant fear that Trump will deport my latina mother-in-law who lives at 1837 3rd st, LA 90023 blue house. she gets off work at 6

Big Grin

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8760 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is hilarious!!

"Shoot lower, Sheriff, They're ridin' shetlands"
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?

Posts: 1360 | Location: S.E. Wi. | Registered: October 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
I agree with Rob's assessment. On a side note, I hope he saved his Deuce Bigelow earnings. With his truth telling abilities intact, I don't see this guy getting any future movie gigs in Hollywierd.

Posts: 3218 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by divil:
I agree with Rob's assessment. On a side note, I hope he saved his Deuce Bigelow earnings. With his truth telling abilities intact, I don't see this guy getting any future movie gigs in Hollywierd.

You're so right!

Peggy Noonan isn't one of my favorite authors by any means, but in her book, When Character Was King, she details the years when Hollywood was taken over by the Left. I recommend the book very highly.

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10831 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by divil:

At least his buddy Adam Sandler will continue to give him bit parts.

Posts: 15055 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's awesome

Posts: 521 | Location: maryland | Registered: February 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post