SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Epstein found dead in his cell
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Epstein found dead in his cell Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted
https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/...effrey-epstein-dead/

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein died overnight in an apparent suicide, law enforcement sources told the Post Saturday.

A gurney carrying a man who looked like Epstein was wheeled out of the Manhattan Correctional Center around 7:30 a.m. and headed to New York Downtown Hospital. A call for a reported cardiac arrest came in at 6:38 a.m., Fire Department sources said.

Two weeks ago, Epstein, 66, was placed on suicide watch after he was found nearly unconscious in his cell with injuries to his neck.

The multimillionaire financier was being held without bail pending trial on child sex-trafficking charges.

Epstein was busted July 6 over the alleged sexual abuse of dozens of young girls in his Upper East Side townhouse and his waterfront mansion in Palm, Beach, Florida, between 2002 and 2005. He pleaded not guilty and faced up to 45 years in prison.

Thousands of documents unsealed Friday in connection with a defamation case against the perv’s alleged recruiter revealed dozens of high-profile names that a self-identified victim, Virginia Giuffre, said she was forced to perform sex acts with, from former Maine Sen. George Mitchell and ex-New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, money manager Glenn Dubin and MIT professor Marvin Minksy.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Suicide, eh?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Yup, shot himself in the back of the head while locked up in jail. Cause of death undetermined . (Sarcasm)

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
He was on Suicide Watch.

How does that happen?

Was there some sort of confusion, in that the Guards interpreted that to mean, watch him commit suicide.

Mark it up to another friend of Bill and Hillary has committed suicide.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
What is "suicide watch"? A guard checks every couple of hours to see if it has been done yet?

EasyFire

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Report This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Never would've guessed that he would make it 30+ days. The Clintons are getting lackadaisical in their old age.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23246 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Report This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:

Mark it up to another friend of Bill and Hillary has committed suicide.

^^^
This right here.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Report This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Add another one to the Clinton body count.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3967 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Report This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Coincidence, yeah total coincidence.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Report This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4410 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Report This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
How will this affect all those tied to him? Are all those involved going to skate?

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8341 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Audible sigh of relief from Chappaqua, not to mention Buckingham Palace. Maybe they split the fee.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Report This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
I'm just devastated!

Let me guess. He backed into a knife he was holding......13 times.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Report This Post
Picture of K0ZZZ
posted Hide Post
This is gonna be news for a long, long time.

... Chad

http://shotworkspro.com - Much better than scrap paper! Use 'Take5' to get 5 bucks off.

Posts: 770 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: December 14, 2009Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
Imagine that. Mad

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Report This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
I'll bet Hillary and Bill are just devastated at the loss of their close friend. Arkancide.....er... suicide is a terrible thing. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

posted Hide Post
Check the visitor log. "Cillary Hlinton"

Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
They better find and check on his former gf/assistant next...

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2268 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Report This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
No shortage of folks who are breathing easier today.

I'll bet there was very limited investigation into this "suicide"

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Report This Post