SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Black Rifle Coffee Created a PAC
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black Rifle Coffee Created a PAC Login/Join 
Picture of sleepla8er
posted

Black Rifle Coffee has filed with the Federal Election Committee (FEC) it's creation of a Political Action Committee (PAC). It will be interesting to watch who Black Rifle supports with their money through this PAC.

Direct Link to Filing: https://docquery.fec.gov/cgi-b...s/C00810911/1576898/

STATEMENT OF ORGANIZATION FILING FEC-1576898

1. BLACK RIFLE COFFEE PAC (BLACK RIFLE COFFEE CO.)
1144 SOUTH 500 WEST
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84101
Email: KAYLA@CROSBYOTT.COM

2. Date: 03/30/2022

3. FEC Committee ID #: C00810911
This committee is a separate segregated fund. Its connected organization is a Corporation

Affiliated Committees/Organizations
BLACK RIFLE COFFEE CO.
1144 SOUTH 500 WEST
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah 84101

Affiliated Relationship Code: Connected Organization

Custodian of Records:
1144 SOUTH 500 WEST
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84101
Title: TREASURER

Treasurer:
1144 SOUTH 500 WEST
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah 84101
Title: TREASURER

Designated Agent(s):
Banks or Depositories
CHAIN BRIDGE BANK
1445-A LAUGHLIN AVENUE
MCLEAN, Virginia 22101

Date Signed: 03/30/2022
(End FEC FORM 1)

Posts: 2856 | Location: San Diego, CA  | Registered: July 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes they could. If they weren’t douchebags that go wherever the winds blow. I wouldn’t count on them for anything.

Posts: 7498 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nifty
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
Yes they could. If they weren’t douchebags that go wherever the winds blow. I wouldn’t count on them for anything.

Agree

Posts: 2455 | Location: Relocated from Boston to NW PA | Registered: August 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Lincoln Project 2.0 even more on the down low ? Razz

Posts: 3148 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Fuck em. They don’t care about the 2nd amendment or liberty. They care only about $$$$$

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
Fuck em. They don’t care about the 2nd amendment or liberty. They care only about $$$$$

I just thought it was a group of Bro-Vets (to include Mat Best) selling a decent cup of coffee.

Sheesh, I cannot keep up with what companies I’m supposed to be boycotting or supporting anymore.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:

Yup.

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
They will play both sides of the aisles. Sit back and watch……

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
They talk a good game, and they'll support every RINO they can find and a few Dems too to appease their coffee buyers.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8357 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
Fuck BRCC.

Posts: 11507 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I've never had any. I buy coffee based on availability at the grocery store, not hardware or gun shop. Socially sensitive marketing out of the mainstream distribution schemes isn't all that.

I also prefer to make my political donations directly and have a lot of bias against corporations diverting their profits away from employee pay to support candidates. Just like the union members who finally overturned their leaderships decisions in that regard. Owners often do NOT see the political landscape the same way as their employees. If you are getting paid at a job knowing the next company down the street pays a $1 more an hour, and then discover management supporting all sorts of colorful agenda driven organizations and downright anti American ones, its actually common. Our supervisors are deliberately supporting tearing down our country.

I prefer an outright ban on any and all corporate donations, including pacs, NGO's, or business. They just got another blue check mark against them.

Posts: 613 | Registered: December 14, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tirod:
I've never had any. I buy coffee based on availability at the grocery store, not hardware or gun shop…

…and have a lot of bias against corporations diverting their profits away from employee pay to support candidates…

I absolutely agree on both accounts of this. It’s one of the things that is great about where I work. Politics are left completely out of everything. We all know where one of the founders of the company feels politically, but she is a great person who believes we can agree to disagree. That said it has never even come up.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some YouTube guy that's a 2A supporter got his panties in a bunch over this.
Me personally, I don't care what they do as they have no bearing or effect on my life at all.
I had their coffee before and it was alright but I prefer Deathwish. Never purchased anything from anyone for supporting or not supporting a certain thing.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
These douchebags have some retail stores showing up in town here.
I would rather drink Starbucks - at least they are honest about their politics.
Never will trust BRCC again.

Posts: 22909 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
My local LGS/Indoor Range dropped BRCC after they learned about their political stance and went with another brand of coffee.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Politics aside, BRCC's coffee quality has gone significantly downhill anyway. When they first started out, their roasted beans were very good, if a bit overpriced.

I saw the writing on the wall when they stopped printing dates on their packaging a few years ago, followed by a move into large-scale retail sales. That didn't bode well for quality or freshness...

Sure enough, not only did their roast quality decline, the freshness of the beans went massively downhill. Every bag I purchased after that turned out to be dry and stale.

They're now just like any other big name coffee roaster who cuts corners in quality while roasting huge batches that get packaged up then sit in a warehouse for months before either being shipped for online orders or sent to brick-and-mortar store where they'll sitting on the shelves for further weeks/months.

BRCC managed to transition from overpriced good coffee to overpriced stale middling coffee, and thus lost my business, considering there are other better options for large scale roasters that manage to offer reasonably priced, only slightly stale, fairly good quality coffee, like Peets and Camerons.

Posts: 32509 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joatmonv:
Some YouTube guy that's a 2A supporter got his panties in a bunch over this.
Me personally, I don't care what they do as they have no bearing or effect on my life at all.
I had their coffee before and it was alright but I prefer Deathwish. Never purchased anything from anyone for supporting or not supporting a certain thing.

I bought some Deathwish coffee only because they sponsor a friend's band here in NH.

Stuff almost killed my BIL. It's like drinking five cups at a time. Funny as hell when during a live stream on of the band members seemed like he was on crack. I later found out he had a bunch of the coffee winding him up.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flash-LB:
My local LGS/Indoor Range dropped BRCC after they learned about their political stance and went with another brand of coffee.

I see a lot of previous supporters of BRCC switch to Blackout Coffee

Don't know if they are good or not but worth a shot.

Posts: 22909 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joatmonv:
it was alright but I prefer Deathwish.
How do you drink that stuff,seriously? Do you drink it straight or mixed in with other coffee? I almost bought some but the caffeine content is really high. I think I would have to go to the hospital for as much coffee I drink if I used that stuff.

I almost bought some BRCC a couple years ago from an ffl shop my good friend owns, prior to all of their garbage spewing, but tried a cup of it and it wasn't that great for the price. It is a shame they decided to be "woke" and destroy their supporters.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nukeandpave:
Fuck BRCC.

Well said sir.

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post