SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Skins2881 - You just won an instant karma...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Skins2881 - You just won an instant karma... Login/Join 
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted
Jesse, for you offering a soap karma, you have won an instant karma from me, for soap. I work for a company that makes lots of spa products, including really nice, organic soap (olive oil, palm oil, coconut oil, and essential oils, saponified with lye). Email me, and I’ll send you a handful of soap bars on Wednesday when I return to work. Smile

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Bump

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Sweet. Thanks! I'll shoot you a message after work.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Another reason to love this place! Kudos.

Posts: 1773 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post