New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nitecore deal Login/Join 
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted
I was sent this alert in my email 25% off on all nitecore lights. they have one pocket size that is 1800 lumens Eek use LAB25 at battery junction.

hope it's ok to post this.

Posts: 5598 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks and God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3069 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a Nitecore P36, actually two of them, which I like very much. Just for curiosity I checked out the deal at battery junction and I found much better deals elsewhere even with the 25% off. It always pays to shop around.

Posts: 1500 | Location: S/W Illinois | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
They do appear to have the best price on Nitecore RCR123s, tho.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post