SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gas jumped up $.30 in the last 4 days, what’s it doing in your neck of the woods?
Page 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 52
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gas jumped up $.30 in the last 4 days, what’s it doing in your neck of the woods? Login/Join 
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
27 pages of this...............
Just go to GasBuddy and save the aggravation for there...............

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4559 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:

27 pages of this...............
Just go to GasBuddy and save the aggravation for there...............
But you can't kvetch on GasBuddy.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30541 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Filled up my car. $5.049/gal for premium.
$4.259 for regular. I’ll gas my daughter’s car up on Monday. Hopefully regular drops a bit. I was on a few gallons left so I had to get fuel.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7991 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Well, FYI, the price ain't dropping anytime soon.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30294 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
How much further does this go until our economy craters?

The place I filled up for $4.59 yesterday? $4.75 today Frown

I think something is going to break soon, like huge demand destruction as people start staying home and scaling back on trips and vacations etc.

Posts: 33594 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
I filled up at $4.25 a gallon today. Glad I don't drive much since retiring last fall.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16486 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Yep. I'm only driving 800 miles a week now.

quote:
Originally posted by WaterburyBob:
Glad I don't drive much since retiring last fall.

Posts: 1972 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Funny "the poor" are suspiciously quiet over it.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34076 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Bought regular this AM at the 'cheapest' station (Costco) listed on GasBuddy: $4.689/gal.

Thanks Brandon

Posts: 3996 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
I know that most here don't give a rat's a$$ how much gas costs here UK, but at one of our motorway gas stations this afternoon it was $13.40. a gallon.

Posts: 11305 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Tac, I can't imagine paying that. Holy crap.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30294 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted (March 03, 2022) by DonDraper:
$3.55 for 93 octane at Costco a few days ago. Before that it was $4.04 for 93 at a 76/BP near me.

Last Friday 5.13.2022 - paid $4.99 for 93 at the same BP near me.

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2263 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Local Costco has been $4.09 for quite a while. Overnight it jumped to $4.39.

Most other stations in the area remain at $4.49.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30541 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
$6.40 seems to be normal around here.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12682 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
$4.159 for 87
I don't recall it getting this high after Hurricane Ike, but my car at the time ran on 93, so I wasn't watching the bottom prices.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15148 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
Diesel is over 7 a gallon at the fuel dock in the marina….helped a buddy move his boat into its slip for the summer yesterday, got a little fuel on the way…..the pump clicked “off” before we were full ….. attendant stated oh yeah, it automatically stops when you get to $990….we can reset it he said…we were at half tank at that point!

Posts: 3112 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
$4.85 today at all the Wawas around here Confused

$7 by the Fourth of July

FUUUUUUUCK JOE BIDEN

Posts: 33594 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
$4.79 for Costco premium, yesterday it was $4.74.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20754 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Just saw my first > $5/gallon in northern Virginia.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31373 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$4.499 a gallon for regular almost everywhere. I use premium, and filled up yesterday at $4.999. Expect over $5 next time I fill up.

Posts: 3326 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post