SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When cousins marry - sovereign citizen police chase - WARNING: exposure to this video may cause brain damage
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When cousins marry - sovereign citizen police chase - WARNING: exposure to this video may cause brain damage Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Ho-lee shit Roll Eyes

Posts: 107732 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Is there a part 2?

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes, but it's mostly a black screen. Homeboy's phone was still recording after the cops pulled these inbred dolts out of the car.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

posted Hide Post
Okay, that made my brain hurt. How can people be that stupid and still remember to breath?

Ken

Posts: 1050 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
I think the driver was his own daddy.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
Every time I hear someone say "No one is that stupid" I just laugh and tell them, Yes there's many, many that are and some far worse.

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
this is what happens when the mental hospitals get shut down. These idiots roam the streets.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15626 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5906 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
this is what happens when the mental hospitals get shut down. These idiots roam the streets

These individuals are NOT mentally ill, just incredibly stupid and undersocialized. These individuals are the lower one percent.

Posts: 17281 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Yo Dog, what did I just watch ?

Posts: 2878 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
I was unaware that dunce caps were available in those shapes and colors.

Posts: 12185 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GotDogs:
Yo Dog, what did I just watch ?
The fruits of illicit intimacy.

Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
And the award for “Best Picture” goes to the videographer in the blue fleece puppy dog hat

Posts: 26942 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
At least they were snappy dressers.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
They just proved that family reunions are a great place to meet girls. Big Grin

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Is there some video documentation that any of this sovereign citizen mambajahamba ever worked in the knucklehead's favor?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29732 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
I just can't bring myself to watch any more of these. Its just too painful.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I would be willing to bet that more than once their mama as a child made the statement "get off me daddy...you're crushing my damn cigarettes!".

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
I would be willing to bet that more than once their mama as a child made the statement "get off me daddy...you're crushing my damn cigarettes!".

Big Grin. Ha ha ha ha ha....

I know them.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
The Zombie Apocalypse is upon us....

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post