SIGforum
Tiger [STRIKE]is in the hunt at[/STRIKE]***WINS*** the Masters....

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/1280026554

April 14, 2019, 09:06 AM
Bigboreshooter
Tiger [STRIKE]is in the hunt at[/STRIKE]***WINS*** the Masters....
Tiger is in the final group today at the Masters, two shots off the lead. Can he make a charge to win his 15th major?

EDITED TO ADD: Tiger haters please skip this thread. His comeback has been fun to watch.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bigboreshooter,

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

April 14, 2019, 09:08 AM
pbslinger
My mother in law is visiting and wondered how he's doing since he got out of jail for killing his wife.
April 14, 2019, 09:10 AM
striker1
We'll be at church until about 11:20 so it's likely I'll only see the last few holes. I'll have to surreptitiously check my phone.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

April 14, 2019, 09:16 AM
tatortodd
quote:
Originally posted by pbslinger:
My mother in law is visiting and wondered how he's doing since he got out of jail for killing his wife.
Tell her he’s always looking over his shoulder for someone with a Glock 7 since it can’t be detected with a metal detector and costs more than you make in a month Wink

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
April 14, 2019, 09:20 AM
2BobTanner
quote:

Huh? Are you confusing him with OJ Simpson; Tiger only assaulted his ex-wife, not murdered.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken
April 14, 2019, 10:05 AM
Balzé Halzé
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
quote:

Huh? Are you confusing him with OJ Simpson; Tiger only assaulted his ex-wife, not murdered.

Come on, man. He's making a joke about his mother in law. He's not confusing anyone. His mother in law is.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle
April 14, 2019, 10:07 AM
Mustang-PaPa
Not always a tv golfing watcher butits about the only thing on the hospital tv worth watching so its pretty good viwing.
April 14, 2019, 10:30 AM
Sig2340
Someone will come along with a "Howdah Tiger." and that's that.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018
April 14, 2019, 10:45 AM
TMats
I really don’t follow golf, but I often watch The Masters; it’s just the perfect golf tournament. Maybe the most beautiful golf course in the world, played at the perfect time of the year to showcase it. Azaleas in bloom, cardinals singing all over the course, and probably the most prestigious title in golf.

Yeah, Woods is right there and obviously that’s huge for golf. I’m amazed that he still has so many fans—the crowd goes nuts every time he does something.

April 14, 2019, 11:09 AM
Gustofer
It would just break my fucking heart to see him implode. Roll Eyes

And, he's had a few horrible shots. I suppose he'll start complaining about his back or his foot or something. Always an excuse.

It seems he's back to his old ways as well. After the shitty shot on 9 he yells, "Jesus Christ! Fuck, fuck, fuck!".

Yep, real class act that guy. Roll Eyes

April 14, 2019, 11:16 AM
smschulz
How nice the Tiger-Haters have come out of the woodwork. Eek
I hope he does well. Cool
April 14, 2019, 11:28 AM
tatortodd
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
quote:

Come on, man. He's making a joke about his mother in law. He's not confusing anyone. His mother in law is.
In addition to Balze's comment about it being meant to be funny, 2BobTanner's grasp of the facts were not much more accurate than pbslinger's MIL. Cheetah (Tiger's name after being exposed as a serial cheater) only assulted his supermodel wife's moral sensibilities. When she discovered his cheating, she chased him with a golf club, assaulted his SUV with the golf club, and in his attempt to flee hit a fire hydrant, some shrubs, and a tree. The police responded so it became international news and the number of women he cheated with kept growing and growing and growing and growing.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
April 14, 2019, 12:43 PM
Ronin1069
Three holes to go, and tiger has the solo lead.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
April 14, 2019, 12:45 PM
Ronin1069
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
It would just break my fucking heart to see him implode. Roll Eyes

And, he's had a few horrible shots. I suppose he'll start complaining about his back or his foot or something. Always an excuse.

It seems he's back to his old ways as well. After the shitty shot on 9 he yells, "Jesus Christ! Fuck, fuck, fuck!".

Yep, real class act that guy. Roll Eyes

Dude why?

We don’t exactly have a lot of “golf heavy” threads on this forum, can we at least enjoy the Masters without people coming in and trying to wreck it?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
April 14, 2019, 12:47 PM
Jimbo54
He just hit an incredible shot on the par3 16th. A tap in for a birdy. Wow.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird
April 14, 2019, 12:54 PM
bendable
14 under , Great for him !

lotsa Tiger fans there

like where Dustin is at as well

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first
April 14, 2019, 12:56 PM
Ironmike57
I do not follow the PGA Tour, but I sometimes will watch round 4 of the Masters.

Btw, I worked on this SI cover in 2000 with Tiger. I am not rooting for or against him.

https://www.sicovers.com/tiger-woods-2000-april-03
April 14, 2019, 12:57 PM
Bigboreshooter
2 up with 2 to play. Tiger will get another green jacket!

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

April 14, 2019, 01:07 PM
Bytes
I'm neither a Tiger fan nor hater. I do like to watch good golf. He's tearing it up today. Good for him.
April 14, 2019, 01:14 PM
Dakor
Tired of listening to the announcers wanting to polish Tiger’s knob. They talk like something biblical is about to happen. I got it McKay & Co, you’re a bunch of fan boys. Neither for or against him, but I lean heavily to the latter when I hear the ridiculous commentary.