SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Darin T. Hoover, father of fallen marine tells Biden to be a Grown-Ass man
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Darin T. Hoover, father of fallen marine tells Biden to be a Grown-Ass man Login/Join 
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted
I love that line. Too bad it will fall on deaf ears.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Well done, Mr. Hoover. Well done, sir.

God bless America.

Posts: 13512 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It seems that many have forgotten about this disaster. I don't hear or see this being talked about by anyone anywhere. Biden should be impeached and fired for many things but to me, this is the most important one. We must never forget about this and hold those responsible accountable. Let the history books show how incompetent and cowardly they are.

Posts: 5744 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
No shit! Can anyone say, “Providing aid and comfort to the enemy”????

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The way we left can never be forgotten by me.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
The way we left can never be forgotten by me.

or forgiven by me.

Posts: 6402 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
*Biden checks his watch*

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29713 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
I’m listening to Shawn Ryan’s podcast interview with Tyler Vargas Andrews, Hoover’s buddy and survivor at Abby’s gate. Almost finished. That bullshit was even more fricked up than I thought. And I thought it as pretty bad.

https://youtu.be/ZZ-JXDoqsnc

0:01

Posts: 4213 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why does anyone still believe that what they let happen was done by mistake?

“That’s what.” - She

Posts: 334 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: June 06, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post