SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Where are our members from?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where are our members from? Login/Join 
posted
Para, I was curious if we have members from all 50 states, and which state has the most members? If it’s not something you feel like sharing I completely understand. Just thought it might be interesting.

Posts: 972 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
We used to have a Sigforum member map, but the once free hosting site started getting pissy about wanting money per person. Here is the old 12 page thread.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23318 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That would have been neat to see.

Posts: 972 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My guess would be the South.

Posts: 17281 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you narrowing it down to particular solar systems ?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54705 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
We're from all over the map. It was cool when the map was up. Didn't see the one with extraterrestrial pins

Posts: 4025 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
Big Grin

Posts: 45394 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I was born in Massachusetts. I lived there many years and moved to New Hampshire.

After divorce, took up residence in Indiana where I worked for many years.

Upon an unplanned retirement, claimed official resident of South Carolina with a second residence in Massachusetts....again.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38723 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Texas, coming up on 38 years.
Houston
Beaumont
Austin
Back to Houston
Huntsville
Back to Houston

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15379 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
That was a great thread, and awesome map. If I recall it was all countries as we have members around the globe.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38004 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"I've been everywhere man..."

"I'm baa-aa-aaa-aaa-ad, I'm nationwide..."

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43922 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:

I think the correct word is “galaxies.”

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31485 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
"I've been everywhere man..."

"I'm baa-aa-aaa-aaa-ad, I'm nationwide..."

I am pretty sure that I saw you at a party on a patio, at a house outside Lagrange, we had TV dinners, you were trying to get some gal to slip inside your sleeping bag, she had legs, we talked about a song you heard on the X.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54705 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Bendable, were you and sigmonkey just lookin' for some tush?

Cool <--- Note the cheap sunglasses.

God bless America.

Posts: 13521 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Born in NYC, moved to MA when my father retired from NYPD. Live in Central Ma.

Posts: 2080 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of photohause
posted Hide Post
NY>>>Virginia>>>Fla

Don't. drink & drive, don't even putt.

Posts: 1631 | Location:  | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Columbia Station, Ohio. And by the way, Happy Veterans Day.

Posts: 69 | Location: Northeast, OH | Registered: October 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
I live in a geographical anomaly. Victoria, Texas. 2+ hours to anywhere fun, unless you consider Cuero, Texas a fun time, then just 30 minutes from fun.

Posts: 1993 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TexasScrub:
I live in a geographical anomaly. Victoria, Texas. 2+ hours to anywhere fun, unless you consider Cuero, Texas a fun time, then just 30 minutes from fun.

Hey now, Cuero has the Pecan House...
My company has an office there. Anyone that goes down there always brings a couple batches of cookies from the Pecan House.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15379 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerBook
posted Hide Post
Ashburn, VA

Grew up in Selinsgrove,PA
Attended college in Rochester, NY

Posts: 1777 | Location: Ashburn, VA USA | Registered: June 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post